21. Who Was That?

Your POV:

While the boys were all goofing around, my mind suddenly thought about Jumsan and the kids.

"Uh hey, Mark, is it ok if I go just for a minute? I just need a call." You asked for permission. "Sure, be back soon." Mark nodded. "Yieeee..." Jaemin teased as Mark scolded him.

You laughed at their childish attitude. Sigh, just like your brothers.

You quickly went oven your bag and went out of the practice room and find somewhere private to talk.

You searched for a quiet place and stood there while dailing your husbands number.

  *ring*
  *ring*

Jumsan: Yeboseyeo?

You: Hi, honey, just came by to ask how are you and the kids?

Jumsan: Oh we're fine! The kids are fine as well. Here I'll put them on speaker. Kids, it's mommy!

You laughed at the sound of your two fraternal twins giggling.

But there was also another sound coming from the background.

Like a woman's giggle.

You: Jumsan, is your sister there?

Jumsan: Uh, yeah, she just came by to visit me.

You: Oh, well can you put her on?

Jumsan: Uh, she's in the bathroom right now hehe, well good luck with work honey! Love you!

You: Love you too.

  *beep*
  *beep*

That's odd, he never hangs up that quickly. More importantly if she was in the bathroom, how come I just heard her giggle?

Oh well he's probably playing with the kids. I gotta go back before the boys starts looking for me.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25