6. We Are NCT DREAM

Third Person's POV:

"The new group is called, NCT DREAM." Sunny said as she opened the practice room door.

Revealing 7 goofy but dashingly handsome boys.

"They're about the same age as you, (Y/n)." Sunny smiled at (Y/n).

"You'll get along with them just fine!" Kai smiled warmly.

You all walked in the room without any of the boys noticing. Until Sunny called them out.

"Boys! Introduce yourselves to (Y/n). She's also new here like you guys." Sunny said as she pushed (Y/n) forward.

Your POV:

Omo...they are so tall!

"Ok! We NCT DREAM! Annyeonghasseyeo!" They said in unison.

"Hi! I'm Mark! The oldest and leader and rapper! Age 26." A boy with slightly pink hair said.

"I'm Haechan! Nice to meet you (Y/n)!!!" The one who's eating a chewing gum said.

"I'm Jeno!" A guy who's covering his ears said.

"Jaemin at your service." He said. "And I'm Renjun! At your service as well!" The guys beside him said as he wrapped an arm on Jaemin's shoulder.

"I'm Chenle. I play the piano!" A guy that looks like Luhan said.

Huh so this was the guy Chen was talking about.

"And lastly, this is Jisung! Our lovely maknae!" Mark said while patting the younger ones head.

"What about you????" The guy, Jeno said.

Ok now I am really nervous.

HOW DO I SPEAK TO SUCH ANGELS!?

"Uh umm.... I am Kim (Y/n) age 21. Sister of EXO..." You said bashfully while looking down.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25