37. Lovely Night

Third Person's POV:

"What about love?" A male voice said. Bambam and (Y/n) turned their heads in unison and saw Mark behind them, standing while holding up the McDonalds.

"Oh, hey Mark." Bambam greeted. Mark walked towards us and placed the food on the table that was in front of me.

"Let me guess, they got annoyed again?" Mark raised a brow on BamBam. He nodded as Mark chuckled.

"And what were you guys taking about love?" Mark asked. (Y/n) looked down with a tint of red spreading to her cheeks slowly.

"Oh nothing, anyways I'll see you two love birds next time." BamBam stood up and went back to his dorm.

Mark stood there for a couple of seconds before looking back at (Y/n).

"So you already knew who BamBam was?" He asked. "Yeah, my brothers introduced me to every idols in this building." She said, now looking up.

Mark nodded and sat down to where BamBam just sat. Beside (Y/n).

Mark's POV:

"I'll see you two love birds next time." Really BamBam really? Jisoos he reminds me of Haechan sometimes.

"Oh right, here's your take out." I said as I handed her the McDonald's we ordered.

"T-thanks..." She whispered. I smiled. She's so adorable.

The both of us started eating our meals silently.

"So (Y/n), tell me about yourself." I said, breaking the awkward silence.

(Y/n) looked up with a hum.

"Well, I am adopted by EXO, which are my brothers and family. Me and Nayumi are bestfriends since second grade." She said. Although I already knew this, I just wanted to hear her voice.

Voice? Or hear her say your name, if you know what I mean - Inner Mark

Dear Jisoos, when will you stop?

"How is it like to live with EXO?"

"Its....heh I can't really explain. Its fun, dramatic, most of the time perverted." She laughed which made me chuckle along with her.

"There was this one time Baekhyun showed me how to play League of Legends. He button smashed Chanyeol's psp." She giggled.

"Waoh you know League of Legends?" My eyes glinted in excitement. No girl has ever speak about League of Legends.

"Of course! I play it most of the time with Baekhyun. But then I grew addicted to anime and started watching instead of playing." She said. Holy s**t she knows anime.

"Are you....an otaku?" I asked.

"Yes."

Thats it, she's a keeper, you better tap that a$$ - Inner Mark

"EYYY!" I smiled she did the same thing. We talked about the things we'd both liked. Surprisingly everything we talked about is what we had in common.

No girl has ever liked the boyish stuff unlike her. Just woah. I never knew she'd have something in common with me.

"I never knew someone would like the things I loved." (Y/n) laughed. "Same actually." I chuckled.

"No one really knows nor care about the things I wanted. Thats why the only friend I had was Nayumi since she was the only one who understood me."
(Y/n) sighed.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, raising a brow at her.

"Well, ever since high school, people call me funny girl or egg head. Since I keep my face in books sometimes and I do a lot of boyish things unlike the girls in school. Boy were they....plastic." She spat out as she gave a small chuckle.

"Wait so no one really became your friend since then? Only Nayumi?" I asked in pity. She nodded

"Everyone calls me beautiful but at the same time they insult me. But I don't really think there's something beautiful about a girl who's boyish and is a book worm." She sadly said.

"There is. A girl who's like that is beautiful. Because they're being themselves and they're different unlike the others who are all the same. Girls like you ARE AND ALWAYS WILL BE beautiful." I said as I gave her a small smile.

"You really think so?" She spoke. "I know so." I patted her.

Your POV:

Wow....he really is different from Jumsan....

  *FlashBack in highschool*

"(Y/n) since we're dating now, can you lower down the boyish attitude? Will ya?" Jumsan asked.

"Why? Y-you said y-you would a-accept me f-for who I am..." I stuttered out.

"I know but its just that, the guys are making fun of you and we'll its sorta ruining my image. Let's just say I'm protecting you from your attitude." He grinned.

"Try acting like the girls in school." He added before walking off back to his friends.

  *End of FlashBack*

Jumsan wanted me to change so much and I did as I was told.

But Mark.....

He accepted me even more he loved it. He loved me for who I am.

Maybe BamBam's right.

Maybe the love I have for Jumsan isn't real.

"Mark." I said. He looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Thank you.." I smiled. "For what?" He asked.

"Thank you for accepting me for who I am. And thank you for tonight.." I smiled as I blushed.

And then it happened.

He was hugging me!

Mark's POV:

I hugged her tightly.

"You deserved to be accepted." I spoke gently.

Her body is so warm. Why does this make me want to have her all to myself?

Kim (Y/n)....

"Hey let's go, its kinda late." She said I nodded as we cleaned up the place and headed back to the dorm.

Kim (Y/n) you got my heart.

And you got the key - Inner Mark

And now

I'm inlove.

So open the damn heart already! - Inner Mark

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25