4. What Name Agian?

Suho's POV:

I literally spat out my drink on Tao's face. Making him do the disgust expression.

SHE GOT WHAT NOW!?

"IMPOSSIBLE!" Sehun shouted. "It is! They did accept me!" (Y/n) smiled.

"Well they should, I mean, Sunny is the new owner of the company." Xiumin said. "Talking about his wife again." Lay smiled sweetly.

"Course! What kind of husband am I if I don't talk sweetly about my wife!" Xiumin bragged. "I don't see Kai and Baekhyun doing it." Suho said as he looked at the two.

"Hey what about Kyungsoo hm? He ain't talking about Tiffany." Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo sighed. "Anyways, congratulations sis. We're proud of you." Kyungsoo smiled.

"Thank you!!!" (Y/n) squealed as she hugged D.O

I smiled. But then I remembered.

Sunny said something about 7 boy's about (Y/n)'s age also registered and got accepted.

What's that groups name again?

NCT...something

I forgot.

"Hey, why don't we go to S.M right now! I heard that 7 boys are there! New group to be correct." Lay said.

"Yeah! I wanna meet them! They say on of them looks like Luhan." Sehun said.

"I'm the original." Luhan glared.

"Whatever I wanna see them! One of them has my name!" Chen cheered.

Everyone made a decision to go to S.M right now. (Y/n) and her husband quickly cleaned the place up.

What was that group's name again?!

Your POV:

"Jumsan ah..." You called out for your husband.

He hummed in response.

"You should stay here with the kids. Is that alright with you?" You asked as you dressed up.

"Yeah sure! Have fun with your brothers k sweetie?" He said as he kissed you.

"Alright. Bye. Love you!" You said as you went out with your brothers.

"Love you too...(Y/n).." Jumsan whispered. With a slight hint of hesitance in his voice.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25