49. Miss Me?

*The Next Day*

Third Person's POV:

"Are you all ready for tonight's show?" The manager asked excitedly.

The members smiled a little and nodded. Some are sweating already.

"Keep calm ok? Because thousands of idols are also coming. Like Big bang, seventeen, black pink, got7 etc." The manager said.

"Gawd it's like first day of school all over again." Chenle joked. "Either that it's like a presentation." Jisung added.

Nayumi on the other hand, was looking left and right desperately.

"Is something bothering you Yumi?" Renjun asked in worry.

"(Y/n)'s not here." She looked at him with worth eyes.

"She's not coming." Mark spoke out of the blue.

"W-what? But I thought you talked her out of it." Jaemin gasped.

"She- thought otherwise..." Mark wondered off to the ground.

"W-we can't do this without her." Jeno said. This time, he was serious.

"I'm sorry guys, I tried. I really did." Mark bowed as tears formed in his eyes.

But it didn't came out.

"You all still have time left, now make it count and go practice your dance, and singing abilities."

  *At the Hospital*

Your POV:

I looked down at the window, people in the streets seem crowded today. I guess it's the concert they're going.

It's sad that I won't join them. I just, had too...

I'm sorry big brother... I disappoint you all..

"You're looking well over there." A feminine voice spoke.

"I get why you're not going to the concert but it doesn't feel right. So here I am, helping you out. Like the last time I did." She spoke.

I turned around to face the female. She was smiling kindly to me, like back in school when she helped me.

My eyes widened at her facial features. She was so familiar with someone.

"Y-yani?"

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25