19. Alone Time

Your POV:

This is to much! Me with one boy!? Oh man if Jumsan were here, he'd be livid.

"So uh (Y/n). I told them to leave cause they already knew the steps. Since you're new, you'll be the only one I need to teach." He said, with a slight cough.

Now I wished I never agreed to join in this group.

"Its ok, I know you're nervous so take it easy." He smiled. You sighed in relief, knowing he understood your feelings.

He went back to grab your hover board and his.

"You said you know how to ride right?" He said and stepped at his hover board. You nodded.

"Get on it." He said. You obligated and stepped carefully at the hover board.

"Ok, now your position is behind Chenle. So the first step, we won't be using the hover board." He said as you carefully listened.

"Second move, now that's the time we need to use it. Just lean a bit forward and carefully move the hover board in circles." He demonstrated.

"Now you try." He said.

You gulped and did what he instructed. Which was a success.

"Nice, you're a fast learner." He praised. You smiled at his compliment.

After that, you both went on to continue the rest of the steps.

Mark's POV:

(Y/n)'s pretty good for a beginner. I'm impressed. Not even I can do that when I was a beginner.

"The dance is a little harder than I thought it would be." She panted. "I know, but you'll get use to it." I panted.

"Let's take a little break first. I'll go call the others." I said and began to go the door.

But I didn't notice was that (Y/n) was in front of me.

I bumped in front of her and we both fell with a loud thud.

This was a rather awkward position.

I opened my eyes and saw myself hovering over her tiny body. She looked at me and we made eye contact.

I find myself lost in her eyes. I never knew she would be this beautiful. I never felt so mesmerized.

You never felt any cause you're single, dumb*** - Inner Mark

Again, shut it Inner Mark. You're ruining the moment.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25