1. Lunch Preparations

Your POV:

You've been living a peaceful life with Jumsan and your new born fraternal twins.

Everything was peaceful.

Until today, you received a call from Kris saying that they were going to drop by for a visit.

So you made lunch for everyone.

"(Y/n) what's up with the lunch today? The tables almost crowded. Anything happening today?" Jumsan said as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Mm nothing much. Just my brother's coming by for a visit." You hummed in response.

"Haven't seen them since our wedding day. What happened to them?" Jumsan asked

"Well since they are around the age of 30+ they wanted to retire of being an idol." You smiled sadly.

"Ow....that means no more EXO?" Jumsan looked down.

"Not really. They'll still continue to write songs, but not dancing since they are pretty old." You laughed. I mean the oldest ones are Xiumin and Luhan.

"Haha are you really doubting your brothers talents?" Jumsan laughed.

"No, they're just old." You joked.

Ever since you were married, you gave up on being the shy and modest girl.

Now, you were a confident yet cocky woman.

"Oh well. I need to set the table. Could you go feed the kids?" You asked politely.

"Sure." He said as he pecked your cheek lovingly.

Now, back to preparing fresh meat for the wolves.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25