7. Join Us

Mark's POV:

Awww, she's kinda cute from this angle.

"Psst, Mark, she's kinda cute isn't she." Haechan whispered to me while looking at the girl.

"Don't get to flirty Haechan." I warned as I playfully punched his shoulder, making him hiss in pain.

"So....you're new here right?" Jeno blurted. The girl nodded.

"Oh oh! Mrs. Sunny, how about she joins our group? It'll be great to have a girl and around!" Renjun cheered.

Hmm not a bad idea Renjun. Not bad at all.

Your POV:

What now!?

Me, join with them!? These handsome boys...snap a out of it (Y/n)! You're a married woman with kids now!

Sunny's POV:

Seems like these boys are interested in (Y/n).

Hmm I don't say why not. I mean, (Y/n) does need a group and the other girl groups around here are pretty full.

Plus, this is a great way for both genders to interact without any complaints.

"Hmm not a bad idea Renjun. She can join you guys." I said to the boys.

"YES!" They said in unison.

"But, you have to promise to take good care of (Y/n). She's the only girl in a boy group. No funny business." I sternly said with a glare.

"Got it Mrs. Sunny! She'll be in good hands!" Jaemin said while patting (Y/n)'s head.

"What about you (Y/n), do you wanna join them?"

Your POV:

Ajkjwjndjwmsjhwhcghwhxhejbdcioowocogjsjchejsjfjkwkchdjsnchdjbshfjej

*(Y/n).exe has stopped functioning*

Help me..

If I join them I won't be lonely, but they are just so....

Gahhh! I can't say it!

No choice (Y/n), you're joining them.

"Y-yeah...I think...i-its a great idea..."

The 7 boys cheered. What's up with them?

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25