46. So Done

Third Person's POV:

"Alright, explain the situation." The police guy demanded.

"Well one there's a cheating f***er of a husband and father, two there's a slut who made my sister's life miserable since she was a child." Chen explained.

"And three we had to murder them." Chen said making the police eyes widened.

"Not murder, they're just out cold from all the beatings." Kai sensed the misunderstanding and corrected him.

"But was that necessary?" The police asked.

"Well damn Sherlock, you would do the same if someone hurt your sister." Sehun sassed.

"Keep that up bruh and you'll be in jail." Luhan patted him in the back.

"It seems like we have to deal with this in the jury, alright men, get the bodies." The police command his comrades.

They each pulled out Jumsan and Sara and placed them both in the ambulance for you know, since they are beaten up pretty badly.

"Where's the victim?" The police asked. They all pointed at (Y/n) and also the twins.

"Follow me ma'am, let us heal those wounds." One of the paramedics said as they lead (Y/n) to the ambulance along with the twins.

Of course all the ruckus attracted people. And well some are now shouting their idols name and taking pictures and stuff.

"OPPA!? What happened!?"

"Omo that poor woman."

"SATANSOO!!"

They ignored the shouts, cause right now the only thing in their heads was (Y/n) and her twins.

  *At the Hospital*

"The twins should be back in to their old shelves in about a week. Don't worry we'll take extra care for them." The nurse said.

"Alright but what about the two?" Suho asked.

"The man and the woman has been driven at the prison after they're recovery." She added.

"Good, maybe they should be killed.. " Baekhyun muttered.

"I must be going, have a good rest ma'am." The nurse said and walked out of the room.

SNSD and BTS went first to set some divorcement files and fix their married contract.

The only remaining people were NCT, EXO and Nayumi.

"Now what?" Nayumi broke the silence.

Your POV:

So this it. Another trip to the hospital. Is my life really a bad thing now?

Mark looked at me in concern and anger. What's up with him?

"(Y/n) its going to be alright, he won't go near you anymore. Neither is Sara." Baekhyun stroked my hair as I continued to look down, traumatized.

"We'll move you to another place. Far away from that devil's house." Suho added.

Tears started forming in my eyes.

"I-i don't think i-ill be joining for t-tomorrows concert..." I spoke.

"W-what?" Chenle shivered.  "But you worked so hard..." He said.

"Not with these bruises, I'll be humiliated and.... Paparazzi... They might start questioning about what happened..." I said.

"(Y/n) we're here to help, just please don't throw away all the things we've done for this..." Jisung begged.

"I'm sorry everyone but... I'm just done.. "

"There's no hope for me now, you might as well go on without me.. " Tears then poured out of my eyes.

My heart was one again.

In pieces.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

Tumblr : rainyy-25