47. I Love You

Third Person's POV:

The room went in silence. Minutes pass, no one dared to say a single word. Baekhyun on the other hand didn't stop stroking the back of (Y/n)'s hands, as if he was telling her its not over yet.

The other members went on to where the twins were and decided to stay there to look after them and help the doctors nurse them back to their normal selves like feeding them some more food, considering they are rather thin.

Dawn has occurred and all that was left in the hospital room was Baekhyun, Mark, Renjun and Nayumi.

"Looks like the others left already." Baekhyun checked his phone, breaking the silent aura.

Baekhyun looked back at (Y/n) who has dull expression. A broken one that is filled with depression and sorrow.

His eyes then went to Mark, who was looking at (Y/n) with a big lump on his neck. Seemingly it looks like he wanted to say something to her the past few hours ago.

"Come on, let's go outside for a minute. We'll be back (Y/n), ok?" Baekhyun said, although it looked like (Y/n) didn't care.

He sighed and gestured the three to go out along with himself.

Baekhyun's POV:

"You two should go on ahead." I said to Renjun and Nayumi. "But (Y/n)-"

"She'll be back to normal I promise, none of her can fix this but I know someone who can." I looked at Mark.

"W-what? M-me!?" He pointed at himself. "But we tried everything remember, we even convinced her." Nayumi said.

"I know but trust me on this one, I'm her brother. I know what's best for her." I said with a small smile.

"Come on, we'll see the results tomorrow." Renjun whispered at Nayumi as he pulled her away from me and Mark and went on ahead home.

"Before you say anything let me explain why you're the only one who can do this." I spoke out of the blue.

"Over the years, we, her brothers dealt with this kind of situation. But this, this is about love. A different one that is." I said.

"This is something only you can do because....

"I know you love her."

Mark's eyes widened as a small tiny of red spread on his cheeks. "W-what do mean..." He said.

"Don't act as if you don't know your own feelings towards my sister. I can see it in your eyes and the way you acted towards her so called husband. The way you spoke every word, as if you really meant it by heart. The way you tried to comfort her with all forces of effort." I looked at him sternly in the eye.

"She may not know you love her, but I know that you do. So that's why only this, this situation can be fixed by you. Because this love thing is between you and her and no one else's." I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Thats why none of us spoke. We all know that only you can save her from this." I said.

"Now, go. She needs you more than she needs us." I smiled and pushed him at the door but before he could get a chance to open it, he said one last thing.

"I do love her. Thank you for believing in me."

With that he went in and I was left on my own outside. I walked away from the door, ready to head on home. But surprisingly with a smile on my face.

"Take good care her." I whispered as I glanced back at the door.

Mark's POV:

Alright, it's you who can do this. Only you....

Only you....

F***

Way to ruin the dramatic moment - Inner Mark

Well sorry, if you were put in pressure, you'd be like this.

I was finally in the room. Alone with (Y/n), who still didn't move an inch from her spot. She was covered in the sheets of the bed. Hiding herself.

I sighed as I took a seat next to her bed. How do I start!?

Open your mouth, say words and s**t - Inner Mark

"Wild day huh?" I coughed. I looked at her but she was still hidden in the covers. I decided to continue on.

Wild day? Seriously? Thats low of you - Inner Mark

"Never knew, you were married and had kids. Twins perhaps." I chuckled and heard a sound of gripping. I looked back and noticed that her hands were gripping hard on the sheets.

I sweat dropped as I turned pale. Guess she didn't want to hear any stuff about that man whore.

"Uh sorry. I just, really am surprised. Sorry to make you uncomfortable." I lowered my head.

"Your twins really took the best out from you. They got they're looks all from you. Its cute." I complimented. Ok you know what, thats it. Man up!

"I know this day may haunt you forever and wounded you deeply by heart and I know, its hard to move on because you've been through so much. Even as a child you do to." I sighed.

"But, who knows maybe there's another person out there for you. I mean not all first love last. Sometimes there's another but better and it lasts." I said.

"I know you may not trust anymore men out there. Especially now that you met someone who looked nice, acted nice and now turned into a complete a**hole." I looked down.

"Maybe, you may not know. Maybe you know a guy who can treat you better like a princess- no like a Queen you are. Maybe he's just there, insecure if he told you he loved you even at this state you are in, maybe he still loves you and forever will."

"Maybe, that guy also wishes to be the one to take care of you and your twins. Even though he may not be the first but he promises to be the last and your one and only until death may do you apart..." I blushed. I was totally talking about me.

I then looked at her and saw her peeping underneath the sheets. I sighed with a smile.

"Maybe that guy is me. Maybe I'm the guy who wants to do all those things to you, to your twins. For us." I smiled.

"I know this is hard to believe but, the way you capture my heart its just so hard not to love someone as amazing as you are. I know you may not trust any more men out there and all but believe me when I say this because....

Kim (Y/n)

I love you
And I always will

Finally he said it! Been waiting for so long, finally the balls has grown up! - Inner Mark

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

Instagram : rainyy_25

Tumblr : rainyy-25