54. I'll Stay

*The Next Day*

Third Person's POV:

"Jeez 2 days pass and you already bought a house." D.O glared at Suho.

"Money doesn't buy itself." Suho sassed.

"Yeah, it buys bubble tea. Now buy me gramps." Sehun sassed back.

"Is that the last of your things?" Lay asked as he helped (Y/n) load up her things. Only her things.

"Yeah, also the twins clothes are all in here." She tap the box.

"Its a good thing I found a house near Luhan's, that way, he can also look after you from afar." Suho said.

"Hehe Yoona would love to visit you more often." Luhan said. "I don't really mind visitors. The twins love visitors." (Y/n) answered.

"Well, shall we head on to your new little home?" Suho said. "Sure! I'm really excited." (Y/n) squealed.

"Great, I got a message from the others. They've fixed up the furniture and stuff and now they have the twins." Lay said.

"Let's go!"

  *TimeSkip*

"Ohhhh what precious little babies, iwnxjejbsdwbwjej." Jeno shook Jisung. "Do that again and I'll puke." Warned Jisung.

"I like how Mark's the one holding them. Such a cute sight." Haechan squealed.

Mark held both twins in his arms as if he was the father. The twins loved the way he held them. So lovingly and securely.

"You'd make an amazing father." Nayumi complimented.

"Oh don't worry Nayumi, he will be the father." Chanyeol said making Baekhyun slap him.

"What, I thought you said you'd be cool with it." Chanyeol whinced in pain.

"Not now..." Baekhyun whined.

"For a married man, you sure are attached to your sister." Chanyeol said. "Hey she's our precious little baby at first remember?" Baekhyun sighed dreamily.

"And he's wondering off to fantasy land."

"Hey look they're here!" Nayumi pointed out the door. The rest of the boys rushed outside and helped with the remaining boxes.

"Careful now, place it over there."

"Ok what is in this thing, rocks!?"

"Oh gawd I'm strong!"

"You're carrying a box of stuff toys Luhan."

The house was filled with loud talking. The neighborhood was quiet and peaceful.

"And that over there (Y/n) is Luhan's house." Suho pointed at the house in front of hers.

"Wow he's literally close to me." (Y/n) smiled.

"Well guess I can visit you any time." Luhan said.

"Is that the last of the boxes?" Kai asked. "Yeah, no more." Chen answered. "Cool guess we're does for the day." Kai cheered.

"This place seems big for a family of 3, aren't you going to be lonely?" Jaemin asked in concern.

"Well-"

"I'm staying with her from now on." Mark answered.

"What? Really!?" Everyone yelled in unison. "Well now that me and (Y/n) are dating its only natural for me to take care of her and the twins." Mark blushed.

"And then they got married." Chenle said, but Renjun smacked him in the head.

"Don't worry Chenle, maybe you're words just might come to real." Mark whispered in his ears.

"Well, we have to go, manager called us." Kris said. "Wait you aren't retired yet?" Jisung asked.

"I ain't that old." Kris smirked. "Tell that to granny." Chen pointed at Suho.

"Alright I am so done with you. I will wait in the car, and I will stay there." Suho stomped his way out.

"Great now he's a grouchy old granny." Chen joked as the others laughed.

"Well we'll be going too, we have to help Ranjun and Nayumi find an apartment together." Jeno winked.

"Heh you guys go on ahead." Make said.

"Try not to have too much fun on your own." Jaemin smirked.

Ehind in him was a fuming Baekhyun, held back by Chanyeol.

"Hahahah oh look at that we have to go now, love you (Y/n)!" Chanyeol sweat dropped and pulled Baekhyun away.

"WHAT THE F*** DID HE SAY!? STOP LET ME GOOO, WAIT ATLEAST USE PROTECTION!"

"Annyeong (Y/n)! See you later or maybe tomorrow?" Chenle waved along with EXO.

"Annyeong!" (Y/n) waved. As soon as everyone left the house she went in her bedroom along with Mark.

Your POV:

"Thanks for looking after them." I said as I sat down in bed with the twins in my arms.

"It's no problem. They were pretty comfortable with me." Mark scratched the back of his head.

I looked down at the twins, they were smiling so cutely with bright eyes.

Mark smiled dreamily at the me and the twins.

"What's gotten you so happy?" I tried to contain my blush.

"You and the twins. You guys seem so happy now that everything's new." Matk said.

I giggled a little. "So you promised me too help with the names." I said.

"Can I name the girl?" Mark stroke her cheeks.

"Sure." I nodded.

"I want her to be, Kim Mabel Lee." He said.

"Mabel? Isn't that-"

"Gravity falls I know, but that name also matches her. Bubbly and Cheerful." Mark said.

"Mabel, it's cute. So I guess I should name the boy with an M." I asked.

"Hmmm... How about Mayson?" I asked.

"I thought you were going to say Dipper but he doesn't have a birthmark so I'll go with that." I chuckled at him.

"Kim Mabel Lee and Kim Mayson Lee.  Has a nice ringer to it." He said.

"Yeah, but what's with the Lee?" I asked.

Mark smiled widely and moved closer to me.

"Cause I know that you're going to be Mrs. Lee."

Smooth af - Inner Mark

~ ♡ ~

Credits to summerose2016 for helping me name the twins.
Thank you once again (⌒▽⌒

Social Contact:

✉ Instagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25