5. Who Are They?

*TimeSkip*

Your POV:

Whoa S.M got bigger!

More people are applying! Wow, Sunny must be very good at being the owner.

"Sunny!" Xiumin shouted when he saw his wife. He ran after her and engulfed her into an embrace.

"Sunny! How's work sweetie??" Xiumin asked sweetly to his wife. "Haha, it's going great! More people are coming over to debut! This is the biggest amount of people we've had in years actually." Sunny smiled sweetly.

You then noticed, Sunny's stomach.

Is she...

"Whoa Xiumin, you never told us Sunny was pregnant." Luhan suddenly blurted out. Guess he noticed.

"Ahaha, I actually wanted to keep it a secret." Sunny laughed. "But shouldn't you be at home? Its not safe for a pregnant woman to work." Lay said, full of concern to the pregnant woman.

"Its ok! The company is growing big. I gotta stay 24/7." Sunny said as she looked down to her bloated stomach.

"But of course, I am taking care of myself and the baby." Sunny smiled at her stomach. "That's why Xiumin will be an assistant to me."

"Yup! As husband, I gotta do anything for my wife." Xiumin smiled as he wrapped his arm on Sunny's shoulder.

How sweet. You smiled at your brother.

"Anyways, hi (Y/n)! You've grown up!" Sunny chirped. "Not really, (Y/n) is just 21 but she's a shortie." Chanyeol teased.

"Really funny big brother." You said in sarcasm. "Come on! Let's go inside! I'm sure you wanna meet the new group." Sunny said as she guided us inside the building.

"That's what we actually came for. We wanted to see the boys. But what was their group's name again?" Suho asked whiled walking to the practice room.

"Hmm? The group's name?" Sunny repeated.

We all nodded.

"The new group is..."

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25