42. She Devil

Third Person's POV:

"Sis, hey, why are you crying?!" Chen panicked, pretty soon everyone in the practice room came.

(Y/n) was frozen in place with the phone still in her hands. Mark got worried for the girl, and tried snapping her out.

But instead.

She ran away.

"Woah, (Y/n)! Wait where are you going!?" Jeno cried out as her figure slowly faded as she ran away from them.

  *ring*
  *ring*
  *ring*

"Suho, your phone." D.O pointed as he grabbed it and answered.

Suho: Yebo-

Min Jun: There's no time for that, right now I need you all to follow (Y/n)

Suho: Why what happened? She just ran away crying.

Min Jun: Just follow her to her home.

Suho: WHAT'S WRONG!? ARE THE KIDS OK?

Min Jun: JUST FOLLOW HER AND BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THAT CHEATING BASTARD!!

  *beep*
  *beep*
  *beep*

Suho's eyes widened at the word cheating. His face began to boil up, making him turn red. "Suho?" Chanyeol called in worry.

"D.O" Suho said in a menacing tone.

"Do you still perhaps know how to murder a bastard?" Suho gritted his teeth as Kyungsoo nodded.

"Well get ready, I think things are going to get bloody."

Mark's POV:

What's going on!? Bastard? What??

"I don't know what's going on, but tell me, is (Y/n) alright!?" I said fully concerned for her.

"Everyone get in the car." Suho said as we all ran down with him gripping me by the arm. "I'll tell you in the car."

  *In the car*

"SHE'S A MARRIED WOMAN WITH TWINS AND A FREAKING MAN WHORE!?"

Jeno shouted, clearly angry. "DAMN THAT GUY MESSED WITH MY BEST FRIEND!" Chenle growled.

"He is so dead to me." Nayumi muttered while Renjun tried to calm her down.

They were all using three cars that were all in full speed to (Y/n)'s house, Suho came along with Mark to explain what the situation was while the other's were literally at full speed.

"She never told you did she?" Suho asked me while driving. I nodded. Damn it that bastard is going to pay real good this time.

He's cheating with some girl while (Y/n)'s kids are there. What if he wasn't taking care of them!? How could someone do that to her!? She's an angel!...why that guys is going to pay a visit to hell...

Thats right, let your anger out. MAKE HIM PAY FOR HURTING OUR GIRL!  - Inner Mark

"UH....I HATE TO INTERRUPT THIS RAGING MOMENT BUT POLICE ARE RIGHT BEHIND US!" Jisung yelled while he was going pale.

"We need it, just in case we involve a murder scene."

  *Meanwhile*

Your POV:

As I made it home, I opened the front door. The house, clothes were scattered around, but they weren't mine. Bottles of beer shards were around the corner.

The smell of cigarette filled my lungs. And yet...

The endless cries of two little angels.

I gritted my teeth as the sound of moaning got louder. I found my two angels and hugged them tightly like never before.

"KIM JUMSAN!" I yelled as my voice roared through out the house, and with that the couple in my bedroom stopped what they were doing.

"You...." I cried as the twins cried in my chest. The girl....the girl he was cheating on...

"What a surprise, you haven't changed...." I smiled bitterly at the girl.

"You b**ch" I cursed at her.

"YOU MADE MY SCHOOL DAYS A LIVING HELL ALREADY! YOU MADE ME GO TO THE HOSPITAL, YOU MADE ME MISERABLE FOR MY CHILDHOOD, AND YOU'RE HERE, WITH MY HUSBAND, F***ING EACHOTHER WHILE THERE'S CHILDREN IN HERE!" I cried my heart out.

"You....how could you....as a father....and as a husband..." I cried at Jumsan.

"Of all girls you just had to pick....

Sara..."

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25