32. First Night

Third Person's POV:

After some time, Mark finally had the courage to go out and face (Y/n) but slightly still embarrassed of what happened earlier.

Luckily he fixed his um...problem quickly. He opened the door and saw (Y/n), face planting her bed.

Mark's POV:

Oh god this is really awkward. I still don't even have my clothes on yet. While (Y/n) was still face planting her bed, I went over my stuff and grabbed some fresh clothes and ran black to the bathroom to change.

Show off - Inner Mark

Oh god, I really can't leave like this. Seeing a girl half naked is not a good impression of a roommate.

But to you, you enjoyed it - Inner Mark

SHUT UP!

After I was done changing I went out the bathroom, while (Y/n) was still in her exact same spot.

I hung the towel quietly and coughed.

"So....uh....(Y/n)...hey, I'm sorry I really am. I didn't see you there. I completely forgot that you were roommates with me. I swear I didn't mean to peep on you on purpose!" I exclaimed.

I'm sorry I saw those glorious b***s of yours and had to fix my dingdong - Inner Mark

You know Inner Mary, you're more of a pervert than anyone else!

I saw her moved her head gently as if she was nodding. Though, I didn't like the response I was getting.

You want some of that? - Inner Mark

Dear Jisoos....

"Come on please look at me." I said and walked to her bed and sat down at the edge.

Look at me while I give you the pleasure of a life time - Inner Mark

DAMMIT WOULD YOU SHUT UP ALREADY!?

"(Y/n) please don't tell your brothers about this. I'll be in so much trouble and you might get kicked out of the group and I don't want that."

Wait, why did I just say that!?

Awww he's protecting his soul mate. Finally you had the balls to do so - Inner Mark

She was still in her spot, so I moved closer and was about to shook her shoulder but then she moved making me stumble over.

Again...

I was on top of her.

MMMMM SMOOTH MOVE BRO, REALLY SMOOTH! - Inner Mark

Your POV:

Is the world trying to kill keep or anything!? Why!?

"I-I am s-so sorry once again...I didn't mean to do this." Mark blushed, but was still on top of me.

"I-its ok..." I whispered. Then silence took over.

Why wasn't he getting off of me!?

Mark's POV:

Why the hell is my body not moving! Why am I so focused on her?

Gah! Come on Mark, get off her! But she's just so...

CLOSE!? KISS THAT BOMBSHELL ALREADY YOU P***Y - Inner Mark

"Um M-mark..." She blurted out. "C-can you g-get off me please?" She pleaded.

I snapped outta my thoughts a fell out of the bed with a loud thud.

"Gah! I am so sorry again! Please oh please don't tell your brothers about this! I swear I'll be deadly by now if you-"

"Its ok Mark, I won't tell them." She said with a smile. I sighed in relief thanks to that answer.

Another awkward silence was once again turned on.

Your POV:

Man, what a long day...

Exactly why did this even have to happen? I checked at my phone's lock screen and the time check was, 10:30 p.m

Guess its bedtime for me.

"Hey, we shouldn't probably get some shut eye Mark, we can talk about this in the morning." I yawned and fixed up my bed.

"H-huh? Oh yeah..hehe.." He chuckled and got up from the floor and went to his side of the bed and fixed up his place.

I am so lucky this isn't a one bed. Otherwise I would be sleeping in the bathroom.

*TimeSkip*

Mark's POV:

Man, I can't sleep! Why!? I looked over the other side and saw (Y/n) peacefully sleeping.

You know you want to. You wanna sleep with her, arms wrapped around, cuddling. You're hopeless y'know - Inner Mark

How come she gets to sleep so quick? Gosh this is hard.

Me with a girl in one bedroom. God someone help me out of this.

I continued to stare at her sleeping figure. She's all curled up into a ball, barely taking the space of her bed.

She's like a child, how cute!

Why am I suddenly eyeing her in interest? Am I really that in love with her?

Wait, did I just say in love?

NO S**T SHERLOCK, YOU FINALLY SOLVED IT! - Inner Mark

Oh god, now I really can't sleep.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25