12. See You

*TimeSkip*

Mark's POV:

Wow, (Y/n)'s stories are so full of adventures and sadness. I hope she's ok right now.

That girl she mentioned, Sara. Daughter of the owner of BigHit.

I've seen her....

  *FlashBack*

I was just 12 years old, wondering around the local park, till I jumped into a girl.

"Tch, watch where you're going!" She yelled. Really bruh, you bumped into me first.

"Sara, manners." The man beside her scolded. Wait a minute, he's Bang Si Hyuk!

The girl he mentioned, Sara, bowed her head in apology but with a frown plastered on her face.

How rude.

"Excuse my daughter for her rude intentions. She's always like this." Si-hyuk chuckled. "Dad, shut up..." The girl muttered enough for me to hear.

"We'll be on our way now, see you around!" Si-hyuk smiled and walked away with his daughter.

I looked at the direction where they walked away and said,

"Rude b**ch" I muttered with a deadpanned expression while pouting.

  *End of FlashBacks*

Ever since that day, I found out that Sara was one of the bullies in (Y/n)'s school. My father almost applied me to that school, but I denied since I found out the information about the girl, Sara.

I do feel sorry for what (Y/n) had to went through all these years with that girl. I'm glad she's not here anymore.

I wonder what happened to her anyway? Me and Si-hyuk became friends when I went to S.M but he never mentioned his daughter anymore.

Meh, what am I worried about.

She deserved it anyways. With that personality of course.

"Yo Mark! You done with your drink yet? Cause we probably should get going before Mrs. Sunny and the others come back." Renjun snapped in front of me.

I looked back at my drink and remembered I haven't finished it. So I quickly slurped even though I'm getting a brain freeze.

Herin's POV:

"Hey (Y/n), here's my phone number. Text me sometimes k?" I smiled. "Oh and I'll come visit you guys more often." I looked at he boys.

"Ok! Bring cookies too!" Jeno laughed. "What a sweet tooth you have." Jaemin snarled.

"Also Haechan has it." Jeno pointed. Haechan looked at him in innocence. "I eat my veggies y'know." He said.

"I don't see you eating." Renjun glared. "Then you dont have eyes." Haechan joked.

*sigh* Silly boys, they'll never change.

Your POV:

Haechan reminds me of Chen. All trolling and joking and all.

NCT DREAM is like a younger version of EXO combined with BTS.

Heh, sure brings back some memories.

"Well, Mark finally finished." Chenle laughed at Marks pucking face. "You ok? Brain freeze much?" Chenle laughed.

Mark gulped and took a deep breath. "I'm still driving." He declared at Haechan.

"Make sure you won't puke." Jisung warned. "I swear, the last time Mark puked, he literally puked on Jisung." Jaemin bursted out of laughter.

"Why what happened?" You asked as you hid your smile.

"He found out he was drinking ketchup." Jeno laughed.

"It was one time!" Mark blushed.

"You puked in my face..." Jisung glared.

"It was an accident! I thought I grabbed my water bottle, I didn't notice it was the ketchup bottle." Mark defended.

"Are we going yet or..." Renjun paused. "Oh right.." You laughed gently.

"Well, we'll get going now Herin. Say hi to Johnny to us!" Chenle waved and walked at the door.

"K! See you guys around! Nice to see you (Y/n)!" She greeted once more. You smiled at her kindness.

"Mark, you're driving right? Hurry up!" Haechan yelled. But Mark looked like he was about to puke.

Haha what a silly guy.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25