20. So Close

Third Person's POV:

Mark and (Y/n) were still in the awkward position.

Mark was just so amazed by (Y/n)'s eyes. He was in trance. With his inner self teasing him in all.

Mark's POV:

Why is my heart thumping so loud? Why can't I stop looking at her? What the heck, why is my body not moving!?

You're inlove stupid! - Inner Mark

But her eyes, her facial features.

Mark don't you ignore me.. - Inner Mark

They're just so angeletic. So alluring.

Ok, whatever I'm done with you Mark... - Inner Mark

Then I noticed that my lips were 5 inches near hers. I blushed but didn't look away from her eyes.

I find myself leaning forward.

( Inner Mark from the distance, " I SHIP IT! SADLY THIS DUMB*** DOESN'T KNOWS HE'S INLOVE!" )

"KISS! KISS!" Someone chanted at the door.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and saw the members, smirking at the door.

Now I am really blushing.

"Geez Mark, if you just wanted to kiss her, you could've just done it other than here." Renjun chuckled.

I blushed even more and removed myself from (Y/n) and helped her get up.

Your POV:

.....

He

Was

So

Close

Why am I feelings this way? I'm married! But, the way he looked at me was different the way Jumsan looked at me.

He seems more kind and caring.

No, snap out of it (Y/n)!

"I see what you did there Markie..." Haechan smirked while teasing the older male.

"Oh gawd, Mark are you trying to do something to my bestie!?" Chenle said and hugged me protectively. In a girly manner.

"F*** no! I swear, I fell on top of her!" Mark defended. "Yeah right." Jaemin teased.

"Guys! Jisung was suppose to be innocent! Now look, he's a statue now!" Jeno pointed at Jisung who was (jung)shook.

"What have I just seen in my very own vision?" Jisung muttered.

"Yieee Mark~ " Haechan cooed while Mark was still blushing madly.

And here I thought we were suppose to be practicing.

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25