♥ Easter Special ♥

______________

______________

Third Person's POV:

"Guys! I just saw the Easter bunny outside!" Lay squealed excitedly as he pointed the window.

BTS was yet again invited to this season. And guess who invited them? Right, Suho, the one who said that, inviting shows that we care.

"Jisoos Lay you're on drugs once again." Chen face palmed.

"No really! This time I really saw an Easter bunny!" Lay defended as he jumped out the window, shattering the glass.

(Y/n) got worried and ran towards the window and looked for Lay. "LAY! Are you ok!?" She shouted.

Lay then popped out upward. "Of course I am! Now, I'll show you the Easter bunny!" He said and went back down to the ground.

"Didn't that even hurt?" Luhan said beside (Y/n).

"They don't call him the "Healing unicorn" for nothing dumb***" Sehun sassed.

"Well they don't call it a "Question" jack***" Luhan fired back as Chanyeol and Baekhyun ohh-ed at the background.

"Uh has anyone seen Kookie? He said he wanted these Easter eggs." Jimin said as he pointed at the basket he's holding.

"What does he even want to do with those?" Suga asked.

"Find mystery things." Jimin sweat dropped.

"Mystery? Better join him Jimin, you might find your jams." Namjoon snickered.

Jimin's eyes widened as he dropped the basket and started cracking open the eggs, only revealing sweets.

"DAMMIT WHERE ARE YOU!?" He shouted.

"GUYS! HERE IT IS! I FOUND THE EASTER BUNNY!" Lay shouted from the outside and showed up on the window.

Lay pulled up something besides him, everyone guessed it was the Easter bunny but instead....

It was just Jungkook. I guess he thought he was the Easter bunny thanks to his bunny teeth and the bunny ears he was wearing.

"Uh...." Baekhyun said as he looked awkwardly at them.

"OMO! YOU FOUND IT! YOU REALLY DID!" Jhope squealed and ran to Lay and hugged him.

"I KNOW RIGHT! WANNA PLAY WITH HIM?"

"ERMAGAWD YAS! HORSE, UNICORN AND A BUNNY? AWESOME!"

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT ADDING AN ALIEN!"

"YASSS!"

"What is happening? Someone help me."

Jhope, Lay and Taehyung started dragging the poor bunny ( Jungkook ) to the garden.

"W-WAIT! I STILL WANT TO GET MY EASTER EGGS!" Jungkook cried as he tried to get out of the trio's grip.

"You're the Easter bunny, you can do them again." Taehyung said.

"I DON'T LAY EGGS!"

  *Meanwhile*

"DAMMIT ALL I FOUND WAS STUPID CHOCOLATE!" Jimin yelled in frustration.

"DON'T WASTE THEM! ATLEAST LET US EAT THEM!"

"I'LL LET YOU EAT CHOCOLATES WITH JAMS!"

"YOU RUINED THE FLAVOR BY THEN!"

"This isn't the Easter I pictured it would be." Jin said to D.O

"I know right? Who knew there would be this much argument." D.O replied.

"No its not that." Jin said.

"Then?"

"HE WASTED THE CHOCOLATES THAT I HAVE MADE IN THOSE EASTER EGGS!"

"Happy Easter everyone! Don't waste chocolates ok?" (Y/n) greeted.

"AND DON'T EAT THEM IF THERE'S NO JAMS! THIS IS AN ADVICE, YOU BETTER LISTEN TO ME ALL OF YOU OR YOU'LL BE JAMLESS!"

"Ehehe....thank you Jimin..."

Happy Easter Everyone!

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25