17. Shall We Begin?

Your POV:

It appears that Mrs. Sunny has summoned you.

"Hi (Y/n)! Are you ready for your first day at the job?" She chirped. Here I thought she was gonna scold me or something.

"Hehe, a little nervous but I'll try." You chuckled at her. "Oh dear, don't worry! If you have any troubles I'm just here ok? I'll keep an eye on the boys." She said and rubbed her swollen stomach.

Which makes you worried. She's pregnant and yet she's still working. I can't have her stressing over me when she's in that condition.

"No it's ok Mrs. Sunny. I think I can manage on my own." You assured her. Sunny looked at you in concern but respected your words.

"Alright then (Y/n) but promise me you'll tell me if something's wrong ok? Xiumin also wanted you safe." She mentioned her husband/your brother.

"Don't worry, I'll be safe. Thank you for the talk." You bowed and went out of the office.

"Now, time to go start with NCT." You said and made your way to the practice room, where the boys are, waiting for you.

  *TimeSkip*

Mark's POV:

Where is she? She didn't bail on us right? Or was she just late?

"Ohhhh Mark's getting worried that (Y/n) won't come." Haechan cooed. I sent him a glare to make him shut up.

Ever since we met (Y/n) the guys have been shipping me with her. Seriously it's annoying but it's weird.

Weirdly good- wait, shut up Inner Mark!

*Knock Knock*

The door opened revealing a girl.

(Y/n)! Yay! Stop celebrating Inner Mark!

"H-hi guys. S-sorry for being late. M-mrs. Sunny needed me." She stuttered out. Wow, such a shy type.

"Its ok (Y/n)! Jisung is sometimes like that." Chenle giggled at Jisung.

"Sleep is needed." Jisung defended, he's sometimes late because he sleeps for a long period of time. Kinda like Suga, who can sleep at any time.

Now that she's here, I guess we can start practicing.

"So (Y/n), ever had dancing experience?" I asked. She nodded slowly.

"What about hover board?" I asked again. She nodded once more.

"Great, now then shall we start?"

~ ♡ ~

Social Contact:

✉ Intsagram : rainyy_25

✉ Tumblr : rainyy-25