Chapter 71 Day Before Tommorow

I have no tears left, they have all dried in my eyes. Bags are still underneath my eyes.

My luggage is infront of my door for when I leave for my flight tommorow, I only have five carry on's and one duffle bag.

His shirt still lays on my body sealing a great deal of pain. I have not washed it, but when I cooked I took it off so that the his scent would stay on it. I haven't took his shirt off since the day I left, his minty and heavenly cologne still covers it. I am glad that it hasn't caught my scent, and have kept his, so that I could have somesort of reminder of him.

Tori and Rachel have been kind enough to help me pack, it took us two hours or so to stop our tears and to force my clothes into the bag. Tori and Rachel will drive me to the airport, so that I don't have to worry about someone stealing my rental car, they have also returned it so its no use anyhow.

Has he contacted me yet or made an effort to? No...no he hasn't. Nothing. My biggest fear is that I was just a play thing a baby doll, someone to have sex with then destroy with words of hatred.

My flight leaves tommorow afternoon, so I have 24 hours and 15 minutes left. It's August 1st tommorow, the weather has gotten chillier, and rainy.

I have packed a few boxes just in case, I never receive a call from him. This trip isn't the end nor is it the beginning, its simply a way for me to help figure out what I want to happen in the future. I never was the school type let alone college, I was good in school but I just wanted to live without problems and hardships. Meeting him changed my look on life and how I was living, boring. My life was boring and trash. When my father abused me all I did was cry and feel sorry for my mother and I-I didn't stand up for us, neither did my mother. My mother and I were weak, we didn't think we could survive another day with him.

I just need to shower and sleep until tommorow.

When I get in the shower I make sure to set his shirt in my room so that the smell of the shampoo doesn't cover his scent. The hot water relaxes my muscles, and for a moment all the stress disappears. My hair is no longer haylike, it is now soft and silky. My skin is still a bit clammy but the tan of my skin has returned.

My hair hasnt dried yet but I leave it out and put his shirt on and panties, I don't have the patience to put a bra on right now. I make sure my hair spreads over the couches pillow, so not to touch the shirt. My hair causes goosebumps to form on my arms, and my legs to get cold. I pull the mint green comforter up to my chin to warm me, the heater has somewhat heated the house but not enough to make me sweat. Outside it isn't hot but it also isn't cold, its beginning to feel like spring once again, time feels like its going backwards, oh how I wish it would.

                Harry's P.O.V:

  "What is he still doing here?" Whispering voices ask behind me.

  "Babe, he sort of lives here, and-"

  "I don't care. Nialler he hurt my bestfriend, she is broken." The vouce starts to cry.

  "I know baby, but he's hurting too. The two of them have a...different relationship and we are the ones who get to help."

  "I understand that, but can we help him somewhere else? Or at least shove him in the shower, his ass stinks."

  "Sure love." The voice chuckles.

  "I'm gonna sleep my feet hurt." The voice whines which soon turns to a yawn.

I wake up to someone pushing me.

  "What the fuck?" I ask still groggy from my nap.

  "Sorry mate, but could you take a shower?" He asks chuckling.

  "Yeah, yeah, yeah." I say and walk up the steps.

Tori is in the hall, she sees me and rolls her eyes. "I hope you know I'm not gonna talk to you for a while." She says yawning.

  "Great." I smile closing my eyes, being sarcastic. "I hope you know I don't give a fuck." I fake laugh and walk into the bathroom, probably leaving her fuming.

Tori's phone is on the bathroom sink. I can't help but be curious when her name appears on the screen.

Cam: Hey girl, I'm gonna take a nap, so I'll see you tommorow morning. Thanks again for picking me up then dropping me off. It'll be lonely there but I'll get though it...hopefully. Love ya:)

Tommorow morning? Picking up then dropping off? Where the hell is she going? I shake my head and roll my eyes.

I take a quick shower not wanting to smell like Tori (Sweet Pea) or Niall (Sweet smell of Ireland), I just wash my self with water.

I walk out the bathroom and throw Tori's phone in her room. "Might wanna take your phone after you take a piss." She glares at me, but I brush it off.

                 Cam's P.O.V:
"Mummy? Mummy!" I run to the baby's room.

  "Shh...mommy's here." I pick him up and hold him close to my heart where he will always be.

  "W-Where's daddy?" He sobs in his English accent, that he has picked up from his daddy.

  "I'm not sure baby." As usual I want to say. For a week he has been asking for his daddy, and my usual answer is I'm not sure or I don't know. "He's coming soon." I say not so much reassuring him, but myself.

  "Okay." He says yawning. Red stains from his tears cover his cheeks. I lay his small fragile body down in his crib. "I love you mummy." He says. I blow him a kiss and walk back to my room.

  "Honey I'm home!" He shouts through the house. I quickly run down the stairs.

  "Shutup! He's sleeping!" I whisper yell. He completely ignores me by wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

  "Why don't we go upstairs?" He whispers in my ear.

  "No. Are you even listening to me?" I ask, moving my body from his. His breath reaks of alcohol.

  "W-what?" He slurrs. "Ah, I'm tired anyways." He waves his hand in the air and makes his way up the stairs.

I run my hands through my hair pulling on the end. He's so hardheaded!

I wake up sweating. Who was my "husband"? The vision of him was blurry and his voice was slurred. Is that how my life and future will be like?

I look at the clock I have been sleeping for six hours. I leave tommorow...shit.

Instagram: @/ camarryislife
Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles!

Hey sorry its short, loves.

Watching the Oscars red carpet! :P

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!! :* LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

ALMOST AT BOOK 2!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!