Chapter 38 Friends and Love

After the boys helped me with the bags, I invited them back inside to eat.

Inside I decide to make chicken fajitas. Harry told me that he went grocery shopping. so thankfully he picked up what I needed. Tori offers to help me, while the boys go outside to smoke.

  "To tell you the truth I don't like when the boys smoke." I say while frying the chicken. Tori is cutting the sweet peppers, and onions.

  "Yeah I don't either. Niall already has smoke spots on his neck. They aren't visible, but when you get close enough you can see them clearly." I look and smirk at Tori, she hits my arm. "Not that close...maybe." We both laugh, and hear the back door open.

Harry walks over to me, and hugs my waist from behind. "Smells good, babe. Did I ever tell you that I love you?" I turn my head to look at him.

  "Yes Harry, millions of times." I pause. I look into his eyes, and push a stray hair out of his face. "I'll never get tired of hearing it." He looks up and smiles at me. He kisses my temple, and hugs my waist.

"Harry! Derby's on, mate." Niall yells to Harry after kissing Tori on the cheek, and hugging her. HERRY kisses me on the cheek and joins his friends.

When I turn to Tori, she has puppy dog eyes. She then turns to me, and blushes.

"You two are adorable." I say a little too loud, thankfully the tv volume is up all the way. Tori just rolls her eyes and continues chopping.

                 Harry's P.O.V:
Something is different about Cam, but I can't put my finger on it.

To have the lads around without "working" is nice. We all can just chill, and hang out.

"No you fucking cunt! He got a goal! Go fuck yourself!" Niall stands up and shouts. Tori turns to him, and gives him a look. He sits back down.

"Sorry, love." He turns a light unnoticeable shade of red, then turns his attention back to the television.

Louis is probably texting his new girlfriend Rachel. I haven't met her, but I guess she's nice. He talks about her a lot that I practically know the chick.

Zayn is dating this girl named Lauren, he's in love with her. Lauren and I used to fuck, but I left her ass. She's thankfully over me, so I have nothing to worry about. She was a nice girl, but she wasn't my type. Now Liam is on again off again with this chick Sophia, but in reality he's still in love with his "exe" Danielle. Danielle is in love with him as well, but she's a smart girl and ignores his dumbass (I say with friendliness of course).

               Cam's P.O.V:

  "Es hora de comer!" Everyone besides Tori gives me a confused look. "Sorry. Time to eat! It's a habit." I say embarrassed.

Harry walks over to me, and kisses my ear lobe. "It's alright, baby." I smile at him, and he returns the gesture by smiling back at me.

Everyone compliments my cooking, Harry squeezees my thigh to reassure me that everyone means it. 

When everyone goes home, I'm so tired. I lay on the couch to rest. Harry walks into the living room, and lays next to me. His jade eyes stare into my soul.

  "Hey, baby." His voice is seductive, deep and raspy. "Is baby Cam tired?" He smirks at me. I pout, and fake cry like a baby. I look to see him chuckling. I lean up on my elbow and kiss his forehead.

  "What would I do without you?" He shrugs, and laughs. "I love you Harry, so much." He takes my hand and kisses my knuckle.

  "I love you too, Cam baby." He whispers onto my lips, before kissing me, and resting his forehead against mine.

Instagram: @/ camarryislife
Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Can #Camarry just not they are too perfect like. Ugh!!

So today my great aunt died, and she was my grandma's twin sister (My grandma died when I was in third grade). Sh was also the sister of my great uncle that died a couple weeks ago. So its hard on my family and I. Keep us in your prayers.

I love you all keep voting/comment/ follow:D byee