Chapter 52 Breaking Point

"Cam? Cam? Cam!" I whisper the first two times, then I scream at her.

  "What?" She yells back. She raises her eyebrows, and crosses her arms.

  "Who in the hell was that guy?"

I try to hold my temper, but I can't control it so my voice comes out yelling.

She cowers from my voice, but I'm too upset to care.

  "Stop yelling at me..." She closes her eyes, and covers her eyes.

I sigh, and walk to her.

  "Cam, open your eyes." I say softly, and remove her hands. "Who was that?"

  "That was James." She says lifting her head, becoming more confident as she speaks.

"He is very kind, and he offered me a ride, because someone forgot to pick me up."

She says popping the "p" and poking my chest.

  "Shit! I forgot. Look I fell asleep, I'm sorry."

I try to kiss her forehead, but she moves to the left.

  "What the hell are those?"

She points to the corner of the room. Beer, and wine bottles are cluttered in the small space.

  "I-It's nothi-"

  "Have you been drinking? Is that why you "forgot" to pick me up, because you were hungover?"

She raises her voice, and her arms flail all over the place.

  "Look you were out, and so was Tori. Niall and I got bored so we started watching futbol (soccer), and he got drinks out. I drank a couple at first, and so did Niall."

She nods her head for me to continue.

"He then found a whole pack, and some wine." She sighs. "But it wasn't a bad thing, I mean you don't control me!"

I start to scream, because she is acting like my mother.

  "I don't want to be in charge of you! I'm just trying to give you boundaries, because you need them"

She says lovingly, but being me I take it the wrong way.

  "What the hell? I don't need fucking boundaries! I'm 21 for Christ's sake!"

  "Do not uses His name in vain, or so help me."

She balls her fists and walks towards me, its so adorable but I stand my ground.

  "Why are you so religious who gives a fucking shit? You obviously don't because you're no longer pure."

I watch as her eyes turn to a dull brown, and her face falls.

  "No Cam, I meant-"

She cuts me off by holding her hand infront of my face, and walks away.

  "Dammit!"

                  Cam's P.O.V:

Harry's cruel words replay over and over again in my head.

What the hell have I done?

I'm a terrible person!

What would my mother think?

What do I think?

So many unanswered questions fill my mind, and they won't leave.

I lay on the bed, with my face in the pillow, crying.