Chapter 70 I Want to Be Beside You

(Beside You 5SOS)

My eyes and throat are burning, my head is killing me. That's stupid fire made my eyes burn, and from the liquor and cig made my throat burn. This house has too many memories of her and I. I can't use my car because it smells like us, but mostly her. I've been trying to fog my mind by looking at a playboy magazine that was left here, all these girls are whores, and aren't her.

No one has called me, usually Niall would call because Cam told Tori about what had happened, but I guess she didn't say anything. Cam's car is in the driveway, so my guess is that she walked. It was getting dark when she left....I need to stop worrying about her ass. That ass is a sexy- I shake my head to rid my thoughts of her.

I need to get the hell out of here! I grab my sweatshirt and pull it over my bare chest, and put my converse on.(I never wear my converse)

I can't use my car so I start to walk in the hot weather wearing a sweatshirt, such logic.

                  Cam's P.O.V:

I slept for a good hour or so before waking up that was caused by a dreadful nightmare.

A knock on the door startles me. I walk over to the door holding my breath. Is it Harry?

  "Cam!" James hugs me. I'm slightly disappointed but nevertheless happy that my friend is here.

I look at his face which has a giant purple bruise on his cheek.

  "James what the hell happened?" I pull him by his shirt and sit him on the couch.

  "I went to your house to look for you because you dropped a $5 bill. When I got there no one opened the door, but I saw Harry" I cringe at his name. "walking so I ran up to him. I told him that this was your bill and he punched me in the face, and ran away."

I lay a cloth with ice inside onto James's bruise. He flinches in pain. "Thanks." He gives me a painful smile.

  "It's ok. I'm sorry that Har-he punched you." I save myself from saying his name.

  "It's alright, love." He friendly punches my arm.

  "This is going to be awkward for the both of us, but I have to know this so answer truthfully." He nods, and turns his body towards me as if ti give me his full attention. I take a deep breath. "Do you have feelings for me?" I close my eyes.

  "Of course I do, who wouldn't." I open my eyes to see him smiling. "But my mother raised me to be fair, and its unfair for me to come between you and Harry no matter if he hits me." He points to his mark and makes a silly face, making me laugh. "Also our friendship is more important than a silly crush."

  "Thank you." I release a breath. "That means a lot for you to say that." He nods.

  "Of course. Oh yeah here's your bill." He hands me the bill.

  "I'm glad we have this type of friendship." I hold in my laugh.

  "What type of friendship?" He asks tilting his head.

  "One where you will get beat up just to give me a bill." We both laugh.

  "He caught me off guard, if I wanted I could've hit him back."

  "Oh I'm sure I mean look at those muscles." I touch his arm which is very hard. His arm doesn't compare to...His.

I start to tell James about the letter and how I'm going to New York for a day and then spend a couple days with my mother in Pennsylvania.