Chapter 32 The Car

Harry pulls/drags me to his car. Millions of thoughts are running through my head, half of them are really stupid.

  "Get in the car." His voice is hoarse, and demanding. I follow his instructions, but now I'm slightly scared. Harry gets into the driver seat. I watch as he presses a button. A loud noise goes off inside the car, I turn around to see the back seats go down. I liked Harry's car, but now I want to get one of my own.

  "Climb in the back." I've seen that face before likes he's going to burst. Fuck. He has a boner. I look down to see his hard clearly visible. My hormones are racing while I climb to the back of the car. The seats are comfortable, and the headrests feel like pillows.

  The only thing I know about "sex" is that you have to take your clothes off. I really have to take a sex ed class somewhere...soon.

Trumpets Jason Derulo

Gorilla by Bruno Mars

I pull my dress over my head, exposing my lace, white bra and panties. Harry's eyes darken with lust. Harry removes his t-shirt. He's ready to unbotton his pants, but I lean over and do it myself. My hands shake while trying to undo his zipper. It takes me a moment, but I finally undo it. Harry looks down and I realize that I now have to pull his boxers off. I easily pull them down. Harry's length is huge that I hear myself gasp. Harry chuckles but winces.

  "Will it fit?" My eyes are wide, and my mouth is slightly open. He nods his head. I run my finger up and down it.

  "Mhhmm." Harry moans. I'm flipped onto my back with Harry on top of me. He starts by kissing me then he travels down to my neck. Sucking my neck, and leaving wet kisses. His hands find the back of my bra, and unclip it effortlessly and rips it off.

He masages my breast in one hand, and sucks the other. Moans leave my mouth. Harry takes my hands and puts them around his length. With my hands he guides me to do a "pumping" motion. Harry's head lays on my shoulder, and kisses it multiple times. I'm not sure what to think right now my brain has turned off.

  "I-I want you..." My words are stuttered, but I mean everyword. Harry looks at me with an "are you sure" look, I nod.

  Harry's gets off of me, and pulls my panties down painfully slow. I can't take the agony of his slow pace so I rip them off myself.

  "Someone's anxious."

Harry pulls a silver packet from the front of the car. He pulls it open with his teeth, my breathing is hitched. Harry rolls the condom onto his length. He looks at me for a moment.

  "Ok Cam this'll hurt, babe just because its your first time. I'll be gentle, but honestly it probably won't help the pain. Just tell me if you want me to stop, alright?" I nod slowly. I can't take pain! Please don't let this hurt, please.

I hold my breath when Harry enters me. It's hurts like hell, I gasp at the sudden contact. Harry's eyes are filled with worry I give him a weak smile to assure him that I'm alright.

  "I'm gonna move around a little." I sense that by him not moving it hurts him too. "Damn Cam!" The pain is getting worse. Why is Harry's t-shirt under me? Whatever.

A couple if minutes pass and I start to get use to the feeling, it still hurts though. Harry looks tired. "Cam I'm gonna c-come." I feel like a zombie, while Harry thrusts into me. I feel the condom become full. Harry pulls out,and rests his body ontop of mine. He's not heavy, just hot and sweaty. He rolls off of me and lays beside me. He gently kisses my cheek.

I sit up and a harsh pain hits me in my vagina. "ugh!" I hold my stomach from the pain,and lay back down. I look down to see blood.

  "Why is there blood? Oh My God what day is it?" I start to freak out maybe I'm on my period,and I just had sex with Harry. I'm so embarrassed, I only get it at the end of the month. Is it the end of the month?