Chapter 28

When Cam fell asleep I found it as a good slip away. I grabbed my keys and drove to the hangout, just to see what my boys were doing.

  I didn't want to leave Cam but I need to make sure that nothing will happen while I'm not with my boys.

  When I get to the hangout there are about a dozen of black cars in the "parking lot". I run to the door, and swing it open. The door almost comes off the hinges, that is the least of my worries.

  In the living room my boys are fighting "The Bastards" (that's what we call them)

  "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE!" I shout at the top of my lungs. Everyone stops abusing eachother, and literally freezes in their position. The leader Lucas gets up from his seat, and walks over to me. He was just watching his and my boys get their asses beat by one another.

  "What up Styles? My boys and I just came for a little visita." His voice sounds like venom when he speaks.
  "This is me and my boys house! Why the hell do you always wanna start trouble? What the fuck do you want?" If he says something smart my temper is gonna get the best of me, and Im gonna bang his head against the fucking wall!

  "Nah we don't want anything." He looks at his guys and they all laugh. I'm so confused, and all I want to do is be with Cam. "Well actually I want that pretty slut of your's." He smirks. He's talking about Cam!

  "HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT CAM?"

  "Woah calm the fuck down....so that's the girls name huh. Cam. She sounds like a lot of fun, right Styles?" I attack him, but Zayn's arm wraps around the chest before I can strangle the dick!

  "It's ok mate. He's not worth it, We'll take care of him. Alright?" Zayn's voice calms me down a bit, but I still wanna punch Lucas's face in!

  "Go to Cam, We're ok here for now. Niall'll call ya if we need ya." The reassuring tone is all I need. I spit infront of where Lucas is standing.

  "BEFORE I LEAVE...don't touch Cam! And GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" I walk out into the summer breeze to my black range rover. My car purrs when I put the key in.

Having Cam's trust was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. People don't understand. I wasn't loved after Vanessa (well I thought she loved me). My mum and I were close but when my dad left for another girl, we grew apart. I shake my head from my thoughts. I turn the radio on to hear Lips of an Angel by Hinder. (Listen to the song) My phone rings. "Kyle calling." Ugh Kyle is my dad.

  "What." I say flatly.

  "Hello to ya too, Harry." I roll my eyes. "So I met your friend Cam the other day. She's very polite, Selena and I were thinking that maybe she could come for dinner tonight." I just want to say "no" but maybe for Cam to meet my dad and his girlfriend it might help her to help me. I take a deep breathe and run my free hand over my hair. "Fine. we will be there tonight."

  "Okay see ya son. I love you..." There is hope in his voice, but I just hang up on him without a response.

                   Cam's P.O.V

The sunlight bursts through the curtains. Harry's side of the bed is empty, and the glass if water is gone. I convince myself that he left the hotel to get food or something.

Last night was strange but amazing at the same time. Strange because I haven't done anything like that, also I was raised not to do "sexual activities" until after marriage. Amazing because it felt so gooodd! Harry is experienced and in 8th grade-highschool I tried to ignore sexual comments.

Harry walks through the door wearing a black and red jersey exposing his gorgeous tanned skin. He licks his lips, and eyes me up and down smirking. I look down to see that my private is exposed. I grab my panties from the floor and put them on. Harry chuckles while walking towards me. He wraps his seems around my waist, and puts mine around his neck.

  "Hey, baby." Harry kisses my nose. "you have a button nose, love." I giggle like an idiot, and make myself stop. "Cam can I ask you something?"

  "Yeah anything." He takes my hand in his, and leads me to sit beside him on the bed.

  "My dad called...." He pauses. "he wants to know if you want to join them for dinner?" He holds his breathe, which causes his cheeks to blow up like a chipmunk.

  "Them?"

  "Me, Kyle, and Selena his girlfriend."

  "Kyle? As in your dad?" He nods ans I continue."Yeah is love to. When?"

  "Tonight..." I start to freak out

  "I have to go shopping! I have to buy an outfit! What if they don't like me...then what? Dammit!" Harry grabs my shoulders. His touch calms me down, but my hormones race with excitement.

  "Cam, calm down. I'll take you shopping. Fuck'em if they don't like you I like you that's all that matters."  Harry's reassuring tone is so...reassuring.

Oh My Gosh I was just watching Titanic and its beautiful. I've seen it before but now that I'm older I can actually comprehend what is happening better. So MLK day tommorow! Woohoo! I'm Mexican but that day is still special to me. I have so many "black" friends, and I go to (what white bitches call) a "ghetto church." But whatever don't be racist tommorow! I love you guys so much!!!! I'm not sure what to call this chapter sorry. Call it whatever you want babes:)

Please follow this books social.

  Instagram: @/ camarryislife
  Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Byee lovelies:*