Chapter 27 Closer

(Give it to you by Robin Thicke)

I can tell that Cam is nervous, and I want this to be special for her. I decide not to "go all the way" with Cam, but just enough to show her that she can trust me.

I gently push Cam's legs open, her high waisted shorts are so tempting.

Cam's P.O.V:

My breath is hitched due to watching Harry getting ready to "touch" me. His eyes are dark with lust, and my heart is pounding in my chest. His hands are rough, but his gentle actions overpower it.

"Lay down, love." His voice is raspy, I hold my breathe while following his orders. His hands wrap around my ankles. He pulls me down to the edge of the bed, so that my ankles are dangling off. His hands slowly unbutton and unzipper my shorts. He pulls them down slowly, and all I want him to do is rip them off.

He steps out the room leaving me speechless. Is that it? That's all?

He soon enters the room with a glass of water in his hand.

"Did you think that was it, babe?" He chuckles, and I blush in embarrassment.

He sets the water on the bedside table, and kneels down at the foot of the bed. His head is at the end of the bed close to where my uhm...my private area...

Harry's P.O.V:

Cam is wearing MOTHERFUCKING black panties! I thought she couldn't be anymore tempting, but of course her panties have to be black lace. I pull her panties down, and watch as her eyes close.

"Look at me. Cam, look at me." Her eyes open to my command, her eyes darken from looking at me.

I lick my lips.

"Cam this won't hurt, ok? It'll just feel really good." I emphasize, and speak slowly on saying the last part.

Cam's P.O.V:

Harry's head enters between my legs. His hot breath fans on my vagina, which sends chills throughout my body. I suddenly feel Harry's soft lips on my folds. My breath comes out in gasps. My brain has turned to mush, my whole body is numb. I feel my insides tighten, and I have a strange feeling.

"H-Harry. Somethings. h-happening..."

"Let it go, Cam. Just go with it, babe." I have no idea what he means by "letting it go". So I just let my body rest. I feel this liquid escape from inside me.

Harry's head comes up, when his eyes meet mine I smile. He takes his finger scoops up "the liquid", and sucks it off his fingers. He smirks.

"You like watching me, babe?" I nod slowly. He gently picks me up, and rest me up higher on the bed. I soon realize that I'm exposed, I cover myself with my hands.

"Cam. I don't know why your covering yourself, when for five minutes I was just eating you out." His dirty mouth is a turn on to me, and I can't bring myself to do anything about it.

1. Because I can't do anything!

and

2. I don't know what to do!

"What are you thinking in that pretty little head?" Harry lays next to me, and wraps his strong arms around me. His warmth is the most amazing thing that I have ever felt, and I hope it never goes away.

"Nothing. It's just I need to learn more..."

"More what, love?"

"Learn more about "sex"." He shakes his head in amusement, I laugh along. He hugs me, and gathers my small body into his chest, my private is still hanging out but for now I don't care. I snuggle my head closer to hear his heart beating, and its music to my ears. I always find my eyes getting heavy just by listening to Harry's heart beat.

Hola lovelies!!! Sorry about not updating, but here ya go. I will be making up for not updating almost everyday:) 203 reads babes! Thank you guys!! So follow this story's Instagram @/ camarryislife and on Twitter @/ letmalikstyles1 I really do love you all! This is late but have you heard Happily acoustic?!?!?!!? It is perfection! Ah! Follow me on here, and vote :* byeee