Chapter 56 Birthday Troubles

"Honey I'm home!" Harry shouts through the house causing Tori and I to jump.

  "My house." We hear Niall say, making Tori and I laugh.

We run down the stairs, to see our babies.

  "Hey baby girl." He whispers into my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Let's go upstairs." His voice is causing electricity to run within me.

I run up the stairs probably leaving Tori and Niall confused.

I lock the door behind me, when Harry gets in. I see that he's carrying a box. He sits on the edge of the bed, and so I sit beside him.

  "Here you go, babe." Harry hands me the box covered in white sparkly paper.

I run my hands over it admiring the wrapping.

I tear it open, saving the paper. White silky satin cover the "gift".

I lift the satin to expose...lingerie!

  "Harry."

I gasp looking at him.

He smiles at me, and I continue opening the gift.

White, red, and black lingerie are neatly folded in the box. The material is silky and soft. The bra cups lace and see through.

  "And when do you suppose I wear this?" I smirk at him.

  "I'm not sure."

  "Hmm...I guess I'll try it on at James's house."

I walk to the door smirking to myself, walking slowly.

Large hands pin me to the wall holding both my wrists in one, and the other caressing my body.

  "I dont think so, baby. You're my girl." He growls in my ear.

  "Well can you show me how I'm your girl?" I say bucking my hips and grinding them onto his crotch earning a moan.

  "What I want to do to you." His eyes are a dark green, jade.

  "Well that will have to wait, because I'm starving."

I poke his nose, and squeeze his "friend".

   "Oh I'm starving too." I freeze at his words making me wet. I turn around to see him eyeing me up and down, licking his lips.

  "I like those yoga pants." He whispers into my ear, and walks out the bedroom door.

I cross my arms over my chest and smirk to myself while laughing a little.

                   Niall's P.O.V:

  "Hey mate, did she like it?" Harry comes down the stairs, smirking.

  "Later, Niall." I nod and understand.

Harry walks into the kitchen.

  "What?" Tori asks wrapping her arms around my waist.

  "Harry got Cam something special."

Tori starts clapping and jumping up and down.

  "He got her something for her birthday? Oh my gosh that's so cute!"

  "Her what?" Harry says startling us.

  "Her birth-" Tori stops. "Forget anything that I said."

And she runs upstairs.

  "Her birthday? It's her birthday and I got her "fucking" clothes? I'm a terrible...boyfriend!"

He shouts, running his hands through his hair, pacing back and forth in the living room.

  "Mate didn't you say that she liked it?" I ask trying to calm him down.

  "Yeah but its her fucking birthday! She deserves a nice necklace or something like that. Haven't you seen those shitty commercials like the one that says "He went to Jared" or "Every kiss begins with Kay"?"

He sings the jingle and I try to hold back my laughter.

  "I'm going to the store." He says and grabs his keys.

  "Remember He went to Jared, and Every kiss begins with Kay!"

He flips me off and I laugh while he walks out the door.

          (I Want One Direction)

                 Harry's P.O.V:

  "Alright today is my girlfriends birthday so I need a necklace, ring, or whatever else she would like!" I shout.

  "Excuse me sir, you need to calm down. We will help you, but while you are waiting please look in the store book."

She smiles at me, and hands me a binder, and walks away.

The binder is filled with multiple types of rings, and necklaces, and some bracelets.

  "Um...H-Harry?" I look up to see Sam.

  "Hey Sam." I say flatly.

  "H-How are you?"

She's always had a crush on me.

  "Sam I don't have time for you to "flirt" with me. I have to find something nice for my girlfriend."

  "You have a girlfriend?"

Her eyes are wide and have become glossy.

  "Yeah now I would appreciate if you would help me instead of stareing at me." My tone is harsh. "Look I'm just freaking out, so can you please help me?"

  "Sure, but you owe me."

  "Whatever just help me."

I'm desperate otherwise I wouldn't've asked her.

  "What do think she would like better? A necklace, bracelet, or ring."

I shrug.

"Well if you're not going to propose don't get a ring, unless you want to get her a promise ring."

A promise ring? I haven't thought about that.

  "I myself would like this."

She points to what she would like and the object beside it is perfect.

I run up to the register.

  "I want this one..."

Instagram: @/ camarryislife

Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Hello!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE READS LIKE, I LOVE YOU ALL!!

I'm going to see Endless Love tonight like I'm so hype! On the way there I'm gonna jam out to the  MIDNIGHY MEMORIES CD!!! Like I've heard the whole thing a million times and Im not tired of it!!

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH!!!! :*