Chapter 65 Breakfast and Dinner

I wake up and see that Harry and I are the only ones still laying on the floor. I look at the clock "10:00" not a bad time but we still should start getting ready. I shake Harry's arm gently, he groans.

  "Nrr" He tries to say "No" but it comes out at "Nrr".

  I try a different technique. I climb on is body that lays up, and looks towards the ceiling. I start to leave small wet kisses on his jawline. He smirks and opens his eyes, I stop.

  "Don't stop. I was enjoying watching you ontop of me." He smirks and I swat his arm. I kiss his neck before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

When I finish in the bathroom I make my way to the kitchen. When I enter everyone looks worn out and like their eyes are going to close at anytime.

  "Hey." They all groan simultaneously.

  "Hi." I groan back, putting my hair into a messy bun at the top of my head. "How is everyone?" I ask yawning. I earn groans from all of them. Harry soon walks in.

  "Someone's awake." Niall says, Harry just flips him off walking to the frige. Niall chuckles.

  "Rachel and I are gonna head back to my place, her parents are outta town so I'm gonna show her some fun." Louis says, walking towards the door with Rachel.

  "Use protection!" Harry shouts chuckling.

  "Fuck you!" Louis shouts back in a mocking female tone, while chuckling.

  "Anyone for breakfast?" I ask clapping my hands together. "Sure" fills the kitchen. "Alright go lay down and pick a movie for us to watch while we eat." They all go to the living room, while Harry stays behind.

Harry wraps his arms around the back of my waist, and lays his chin on my shoulder. His crotch is pressed up against my butt, causing my hormones to run wild. He feels me tense, he kisses my neck which relaxes me. I throw my head back onto his shoulder. "Alright, alright. Get outta here." I say in a New York accent making Harry laugh. He smacks my butt and walks out the kitchen.

I grab multiple pans and lay them on the stove. I search my brain for a good recipe to cook, a lightbulb soon goes off in my mind. Small cut up pieces of chicken are thrown into the sauce pan, and are fried with fajita sauce that my mom used to make. I heat the tortillas in the oven, and fry up the eggs. I get a pot and fill it with rice to cook, which will take 20 minutes or so. I fill glasses with a banana smoothie that I just whipped up, and put cinnamon ontop of the smoothie.

20 Minutes Later the food is ready and I place it on the bar counter.

  "Breakfast is ready!" I shout. It sounds as if a stampede of bulls are running into the kitchen. All of their eyes widen at my creation.

  "Will you marry me?" Niall says his eyes still wide. Tori swats his arm, and he kisses her forehead in apology. "Kidding." He says and I roll my eyes at him.

  "Cam this looks delicious!" Tori squeals, but it doesn't sound as girlish as you would think.

  "Thanks! My mom made it all the time for breakfast. Now hurry up before the food gets cold." I scold them. They all grab a plate and glass and sit on the couches. I grab my own plate and glass, I sit down on the couch with Harry.

Tori and Niall sit on one couch, while Harry and I sit in the other. I really love our friends like I can't live without them.

One bite is all I takes for my mouth to water even more for another bite. I add avocado to the food.

  "Can I have some?" Harry asks. I turn to look at him and he is oblivious to the fact that he looks so adorable, when he asked me that.

I cut a few pieces of the avocado onto his dish, just in case he didn't like it. I offer some to Tori and Niall but they politely say no.