Chapter 68 Games, Breaks, and Tears

Please listen to the songs it will bring the chapter to life:)
                      ~Bella

It's now 2:00 in the afternoon, for most of the day Harry and I have just been talking about nothing really.

I walk outside to grab the mail. I'm in high waisted shorts and Harry's black jersey. The mailbox is at the end of the large driveway. I open the box and dig out a pile of mail.

  "Cam!" A small voice yells. I turn around to see Jai and James playing futbol (soccer) on the front lawn. I wave at them and cross the street.

  "Hey, boys. You guys staying out of trouble?" I smile at them, James returns it.

  "Do you play futbol?" Jai asks. I nod my head.

  "Sweetheart I'm Mexican, I grew up playing futbol." I play with his short curls, picking him up laying the mail on their porch.

  "I challenge you to a game." James says with a smirk.

  "Is that so?" I cock an eyebrow, smirking. "Well I accept." I walk closer to James. "Better brace yourself to be blown away." I smirk and punch his arm playfully.

                  Harry's P.O.V:

I look at the window and watch as Cam plays futbol with that dick James, and Jai. She has a smile on her face, but James has a smirk. Anytime she bends down to give Jai a highfive, fucking James stares at her ass.

I'm on the edge, but I can't bring my feet to move out the door and across the street, instead I watch.

                  Cam's P.O.V:

I kick the ball through the small goal.

  "GOALLLLLLASOASO!!!! GOALLLLLL! GOAL!" I shout throwing my hands in the air. James wraps his arms around my waist lifting me off my feet, with me giggling and him chuckling. He sets me down both of us continuing to laugh.

  "What was that you were saying?" He laughs.

  "When my uncle's and I would watch the Pumas, a futbol team, the announcer would scream that anytime someone got a goal." He nods his head.

  "Interesting...I still beat you though" He smirks.

  "No! I beat you!" I cross my arms and pout. He wraps his arms around me, hugging me.

  "Okay, okay. Whatever helps you to sleep at night." He smirks, I swat his arm rolling my eyes.

  "Hahaha." I say sarcastically. "I better get going Harry is probably wondering where I am." I start to walk back to the house but I turn back. I pick up Jai and kiss his forehead. "Bye Jai baby." He smiles and hugs my neck. I put him down and walk to where James is, he hands me them mail that I would've forgotten. "Thanks James." I kiss his cheek and hug his torso.

  "You're welcome, lovely." He says and kisses my forehead, hugging me back. "Come back anytime, I'm living here for a while so I'll be here if you need me." He smiles and I nod.

I walk back to the house, making my way up the driveway, with the mail in hand.

  (Say Something Christina Aguilera A Great Big World)

                Harry's P.O.V:

Cam makes her way up the driveway, with every step she takes my pulse quickens. Anger and jealousy boils inside me, I try to calm myself but I stress out instead. I hear the door open, in walks a smiling Cam. She looks at me, her eyes widen but in a second they return to normal. She walks over to me and tries to wrap her arms around my waist, but I take a step back. She frowns at my actions.