Chapter 33 The Truth Will Set You Free

Right Now One Direction

Right Here Waiting Richard Marx

Never Knew I Needed You Neyo

Stand by Me Prince Royce

I'm not sure why but even when I'm with Cam, my head isn't. I feel as if she's not even here, and all I want is for her to be. She is the only thing in my life that let's me know that everything will be ok, even if it isn't.

"When I was a little boy I was a nerd, I didn't act like this. I hardly had any friends, they were mostly imaginary. Older kids would tease me, and break my glasses. I was a nerd till freshman year, then I met Vanessa. Vanessa changed my look on things. I got tattoos, and a couple piercings, I started to drink. When Vanessa told me she was pregnant I broke up with her.

My mum got scared of me when I came home, so I kept my distance from her. My mum and I had a great relationship till my dad left, then I stopped talking to her. I blamed my dad for leaving on her, so I moved in with him.

My mum and I lived in a small house in England, so when I moved to London with my dad it was a big change for me. I met a couple of guys from my new school, and we started doing jacked up shit. Which led to us being called a "gang" by bastards.

I sometimes sleep at the hangout, but mostly at my dads never at Selena's house.

When I first came here I would go to bars, and clubs just to pick up chicks. Rebecca just happened to work at the one club. Then I met Carly at a strip club, she gave me a lap dance and I was hooked. Carly then became my bootycall, when I would get bored.

I got, and still do get into fights and trouble. The lads and I beat the shit out of dicks like Lucas, and other gangs like that.

Cam when I met you I didn't know what to think, and still don't. You're one of the people that drive me insane. Your beautiful, and too perfect for me. Why you chose me? I'll never know, but for now you're mine, and I wouldn't change that."

                   Cam's P.O.V:

I'm in tears. Harry woke me up with those precious words. I wish I would've recorded them, they were so perfect. His voice is so angelic, I'm not quite sure what to think. Just by listening to Harry makes me melt, and my brain turns to mush.

I move my body closer to his, and he wraps his strong arms around me. His scent is overpowering, sending me to another world. Being in Harry's arms is where I want to stay, if I could I would never move out of our position.

My phone starts vibrating I get up to answer it, and Harry groans from me getting up.

  "Hello?" My voice is cheerful.

  "Hey Cam, its Tor. What are you and Harry doing today." I look at Harry, and I can sense that him and I are just going to snuggle all day.

  "Nothing, just going to chill."

  "Yeah Niall and I were going to do the same, but maybe we all could have that double date today?" I whisper to Harry what Tori just asked me. He shakes his head. I pout, he sighs and nods his head. I wink and smile at him.

  "We would love to. Where?"

                 Harry's P.O.V:

Cam suggested that I wear a black "dress shirt" and I denied which she gave into. So now I'm just wearing my usual black t-shirt, and skinny jeans. Cam is looking gorgeous in her baby pink dress.

Music softly plays in the car while we are driving to Olive Garden, to meet Tori and Niall. Tori seems like a nice girl for Niall and I'm glad that they are both happy.

"Cam over here!" Tori shouts from across the parking lot. Cam is ready to run, but I catch her arm. She's oblivious to the fact that this is a parking lot. She rolls her eyes at me. She holds my hand, and we walk to our...friends?

"Hey Tor." I'm glad to see Cam happy its a sight that will always warm my heart.

                   Cam's P.O.V:

While Tori and I greet eachother, Niall and Harry do that kind of slap hand pull in for a hug thing.

  "Boys." Tori rolls her eyes and looks at Niall adoringly. Tori walks over to Niall and takes her arm in his. Harry takes my hand in his. All four of us walk into Olive Garden.

When we walk in we all receive strange looks from customers. Harry and Niall glare at all of them. I try to ignore the rude stares, and I sense that Tori is doing the same.

  "How may I help you?" A young guy about our age asks us.

  "Reservation for Horan, and Styles." Niall says his Irish accent sounding adorable with each word. Harry glares at the boy, and the boy just smiles back at him. I bump Harry arm, and he returns by sticking his tounge out at me. I roll my eyes and smile at him. Playful Harry is my favorite.

  "Right this way please." We follow *looks at the boys name tag* Derek to our table. "I will be your waiter. Can I start you off with drinks?"  We all order our drinks, and start a conversation.

"So Harry how long have you and Cam been together?" Tori asks. Harry stiffens, and pauses for a long time. I tap his thigh to get his attention. I hold up 2 fingers.

  "About 2 weeks." Harry flatly remarks. I smile at him and move my chair closer to him.

  "Yeah we got some great girls here huh Styles?" Niall puts his arm around Tori, and kisses her temple. Harry looks at me and smiles. He nods.

  "Yeah mate...we do." I smile at him, and he kisses my nose. The affection in public is perfect. Tori and I giggle at our boyfriends.

  "So Cam have you spoken to your mom lately?" Tori asks me.

  "Well a couple days ago, not recently no. Why?"

  "Well my mom called me, and said that she's coming to visit her brother here. And while she's here is coming to visit you as well." Shit. My blood runs cold.

  "Oh ok. Thanks for telling me." Tori smiles.

After we eat our lunch, we say our goodbyes, and return to our cars. Tori and I promised to go to a mall while we are here.

  "Babe did you know that your mum was coming?"

  "No. She never told me. I don't even know she had a brother that lived here!"

  "Is he English?"

  "No he's Hispanic. Mexican I believe unless that's a secret too." My head is pounding, I need to lie down.

  "I'll call her in the morning."

When we get to the beachhouse I collapse on the bed, and sigh loudly. I fall asleep annoyed and slightly stressed.

  "I love you, Cam." Are the last words I hear before I fall into a deep sleep, along with a kiss in my hair.

Hello lovelies!!! So my eyes hurt, along with my back. 2 Hour delay tommorow, hopefully we will have off in the morning though!!! My phone is gonna die soon:/ So I love you all:* byeee!!! :)
Instagram: @/ camarryislife
Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1