Chapter 54 Morning Sex

When James pulls up in front of Niall's house, adrenaline pumps through my veins.

  "Thank you James! I'll call you!" I shout back at him running up the large hill.

When I reach the door I swing it open. Tori and Niall are sitting on the couch drinking tea.

  "Cam? What are doing?"

  "Sorry Tor! I have to get to Harry!"

I shout. I'm not sure why I'm shouting.

I swing Harry's room door open and jump on the bed.

  "Harry!" He jumps at me jumping on the bed, and the tone of my voice.

  "Cam are you alright? What the hell happened?" He sits up and pulls me down.

I am now straddling his lap. I watch as he studies my face, but my smile covers it.

  "What are you so happy about?"

  "I missed you."

I fling my arms around his neck and attack his with small kisses.

I probably look like an idiot but I don't care.

  "I missed you too, love."

                (Ride SoMo)

I push his shoulders back gently and make him lye down on his back. I take his shirt off and mine as well.

I rub my sex onto his crotch, and I soon feel his friend poking his way through his jeans. Harry's jeans become tight and I become wet just looking at it.

  "Stand up." I whisper seductively. He follows my command, and stands up.

I unbuckle his belt and tug his jeans down. His boxers cling tight to his crotch showing the outline of his penis. He hisses when my hand comes to contact with it.

  "Do you want me?" I whisper in his ear, nibbling on his ear.

I watch as his eyes become wide, and turn a dark green.

He nods, and I grind my hips to his crotch.

  "What was that?" I smirk at him.

  "I-I want you. I want to be inside you." He moans.

  "That's what I thought you sai-" I'm cutoff by Harry flipping me onto the bed with him on top of me.

  "I'm in control now." His eyes are dark, and the sun shines onto his face making him look angelic.

He removes his boxers and my panties.

He thrusts into me. I run my fingers down his back, I grab onto his muscles that take my breath away.

  "H-Harr-ugh!" I moan my legs are weak and have turned to jelly.

His eyes become wide and Harry quickly pulls out of me.

  "Shit!"

He runs his hand over his hair and runs to the dresser.

I'm confused but I soon realize that he forgot a condom!

  "Oh my God Harry I should've told you but I was so caught up in the moment that I-"

  "Shhh...its alright love we didn't cum so We're going go be ok." He smiles. "But let's go eat, baby."

I frown and give him a weak smile. I put my clothes back on and wait for Harry by the door.

He comes beside me and takes my hand in his.

  "How did you know to do that? I mean you didn't before."

Harry says making me feel proud of myself.

  "A magician never reaveals her secrets."

I smirk at him, which makes me earn a slap on my butt.

  "Don't be cheeky." He smirks back at me.

"You two seem happier than usual."

Tori smiles at Harry and I.

  "Yeah, babe. I agree with you, looks like these two had morning sex."

Niall blurts out.

I stare at him wide eyed.

  "Yeah we did." Harry admits, and he smiles at me.

  "Cam?" Tori looks at me, and raises her brow.

   I nod trying to hide my stupid grin, but when I look up at Harry who is making a funny face I smile brightly.

  "Well we stopped to get some breakfast." I throw my hands up in the air and sit beside Tori at the bar.

  "What about "I'm not pure anymore"? Tori says mocking my voice. I just elbowed her causing us both to laugh.

  "He brings out the bad in me...and by bad I mean dirty."

I smirk and lift the juice to my lips looking at Harry. 

Instagram: @/ camarryislife
Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1

Sorry if its short:/

Anyone wanna be my Valentine? No? Yeah that's what I thought...

Happy Valentine's Day (tommorow) to all the non-single people of the world.

I love you guys alot!!!!

Vote/Follow/Comment!!!! Thank you for the reads!!!! :*