Chapter 45 Why Don't You Love Me?

Tori rushed the both of to get dressed in our dresses. It took me 20 minutes to fix myself due to how small the salon's bathroom was.

When I walked out all the women working there had their hands over their mouths.

  "What?" I ask while smiling.

  "Tori told us that you are the girl that stole Harry's heart." I give them a weak smile.

"Anne. Harry's mother. Is a very dear friend of ours, and she would be pleased to know that her little boy has someone that will take care of him." I almost start to tear up by their words. I definitely do not have the heart or strength to tell them about Harry and I.

"Well my dears have a great rest of the day." The older lady kisses both of my cheeks and hugs me tight, she does the same to Tori.

                 Harry's P.O.V:

My head hurts like shit, I shouldn't have drank so much. It's like 7:00 at night. I hardly remember anything, except that I was a fucking bastard to Cam.

That dream I had felt so real. What if Cam and I do have a child when we are older? I wouldn't leave them...would I?

I shake my head to rid of my thoughts, and get up to go and take a shower.

I grab my phone to play music while I'm in the shower.

Niall is in his room.

My phone starts to vibrate.

  "Hello?"

  "Styles. It's Lucas, how've ya been?"

  "What the fuck do you want?" I say through my teeth.

  "Hmm. Nothing now, I mean since I have your sweet girlfriend, here." My blood runs cold.

  "Cam?" My voice cracks.

  "H-Harry help me!" She tries to shout but I comes out as a soft whisper.

I'm about to say something back to her, but the phone hangsup.

  "Niall!" Niall comes running into the bathroom. "Lucas has Cam, and maybe even Tori. Call the guys."

The color from Niall's face disappears at the mention that Tori might also be in trouble.

He nods and runs to his room.

I throw the clothes I had on last night and run to my car. The car growls when I turn it on.

It's pitch black outside, and my heart is pounding. My head is killing me but I try to ignore it.

                 Cam's P.O.V:

Tori and I were driving to this place, when her car broke down. Thankfully there was a gas station close by, Tori told me to stay in the car while she went to get help.

I put my earbuds in my ears while listening to music.

A loud thud overpowered the music.My door was swung open, and a guy came into view. He smiled at me.

  "Are you Camila?" He smiled at me. I nodded cautiously.

The next thing I knew I was being carried into a car with a cloth tied around my mouth.

Now I'm in a basement with my hands tied around a pole. My dress is teared, and my heels are thrown across the room. It's cold and dark, I want to cry but I swallow them down.

My dress is rolled up to my thighs. I start to think why It's rolled up so high, but the thoughts scare me.

The guy comes down the stairs with a phone in his hand. He smiles at me, and my face turns in disgust.