Chapter 50 BABY talk

The smell of pancakes fill my nostrils, and my mouth starts to water.

I stretch my arms, and I hit something hard.

  "Ouch! What the hell?"

Cam sits up, pulling the sheet to cover her exposed chest.

  "S-Sorry babe." I stutter.

She holds her nose, and falls back down onto the bed.

  "I smell pancakes!" She hops out of bed, and opens the door.

I run after her before she can go out. I grab her waist, and hold her tight so that she doesn't leave.

  "W-What are you doing? I'm hungry!" She giggles and whines.

  "You're naked." I state simply, laughing a little.

She looks down and her eyes widen, and she runs to grab her clothes.

  "Cam if you're hiding your body from me, why? I've seen it before, well except your breasts, which are still covered."

That is the only part of Cam's body that I haven't seen, are her breasts. They literally are "popping" out of that damn mint green bra!

  "Shutup." She smirks while rolling her beautiful eyes.

I seriously could write an entire book about what her eyes do to me, but that would take forever.

She grabs my shirt and pulls it over her head. I watch as she smells the shirt, and smiles.

  "Why did you just smell my shirt?" I ask trying to hold in my laughter.

She hadn't noticed that I was watching her, so she blushes in embarassment.

  "I-I...it smells like you." She answers bowing her head trying to hide the red taking over her cheeks.

I walk over to her and lift her chin, to make her look at me. When she lifts her head my breath hitches.

No matter how many times I see this girl's face, I still loose my breath!

  "I don't have anything that smells like you." I pout like a child, which causes her to giggle.

She walks over to side of the bed, and grabs something. Holding the "object" behind her back.

She walks back over to me, and stretches her arm/hand out to me.

I open my hand and she drops the object in my hand. I look closely at the object and see that It's a necklace.

  "It doesn't smell like me, but it'll remind you of me." She smiles innocently.

I grab her waist and pull her to me. I look into her eyes, and kiss her lips.

  "Thank you, love." She smiles at me. "I'm hungry." She nods.

I wrap her bare legs around my waist and grab my shorts. With one hand I pull my shorts on, while the other holding Cam.

I walk down the stairs with her clinging onto me.

  "Awww! Look at you too!" Niall shouts in an annoying girl voice. I roll my eyes at him.

I place Cam down on a chair, and sit next to her.

  "H-Harry." She whispers, and I move closer to hear her. "I don't have any panties on." I look at her face and its flushed with obvious embarassment.

I chuckle. "Well looks like Niall's gonna get a free show." She looks at me, surprised at my words and I shake my head while laughing.

I quit laughing and become serious. "If he looks I'll beat his ass." I whisper back at her, which causes her to roll her eyes.