Chapter 6 Curiosity Killed Me

I guide Harry to the girls room because they have fallen asleep, and he has to carry them.

"Oh My God! What the fuck does Jess eat?" I can't hold my laughter from his statement. I feel bad that he has to carry them, but Harry looks strong enough to carry two people at once.

We walk out to the living room and take a seat on seperate couches.

"Are you hungry we could get-"

"Woah! Woah! Woah! This" He gestures signaling the both of us "right here is nothing, we aren't anything."

"I know I was just asking if maybe you wanted to-" I'm cutoff once again by Harry.

"No! I know what you were asking, but earlier I had no one to talk to and you were there, so don't get any ideas." I'm hurt by his harsh tone and words.

Anger fills my body.

"I was just asking if you were fucking hungry! Not to freaking date me! Which is the last thing on my list! Starve for all I care! Ugh!!"

With that he stands and walks out the door. I run to the kitchen, open the fridge to find...nothing. I slide my back down the door of the refrigerator.

"Ugh he's so frustrating, and I hardly know him! I never sware, what is wrong with me?"

Who exactly is Harry Styles?

Hola Hola:P How is everyone? I'm hungry:/ lol. Follow me on Twitter @/ letmalikstyles1