Chapter 29 Meet My...Meet These People

2 hours spent helping Cam find an outfit for tonight, just so that she can meet my "family" or whatever the hell they you wanna call them. Anytime I would bad talk my dad or his slut of a girlfriend, Cam would scold me.

I pull up to my dad's girlfriends house. The house is medium size, I've only been in it once.

  "This is the house?"

  "Yeah its ugly as fuck isn't it?"

"No. It's beautiful, I would live here."

                 Cam's P.O.V:

My heart is pounding. I'm so nervous, so nervous. It took me two hours to find an appropriate outfit to wear, one that Harry would like, but also that his dad, and his dad's girlfriend would like.

Harry opens the passenger car door. With every step I take towards the front door, I feel so nauseous. I take Harry's hand in mine, he squeezes it as if to say "its ok babe."

Harry knocks on the door. The door opens to Harry's father Kyle, his smile is polite and warming.

  "Hello come in come in." He makes way for Harry and I to walk in. "Nice to see you again Camila."

  "Cam. You can call me Cam." I add a polite smile. A gorgeous young looking girl walks in the room. She looks about 20-24.

  "Hi I'm Selena, Kyle's girlfriend." Kyle sneeks his arm around Selena's waist. Kyle is very handsome for his age, he looks about 30-34.

  "Harry nice to see you again."

  "Yeah, so nice." I bump his hip, and he makes a silly face at me completely ignoring the fact that his father can see him.

  "Well the only thing I know how to cook is Mexican, and Italian food I hope that is alright." I nod my head with wide eyes. I absolutely love Mexican and Italian food.

  "That's perfect I'm both of those races."

  "Me too." She takes my hands in hers and leads me to the dining room. Harry follows close behind.

                 Harry's P.O.V:

Selena leads Cam to the dining room, while Kyle and I follow right behind them.

  "This looks delicious!" Cam's nerves are gone, but mine are still here. What if my dad brings up my embarrassing childhood?

  "Harry sit beside me, babe." I grab the chair and push it from the table so that Cam can sit.

  "Harry you're such a gentleman like your father." Selena's voice isn't annoying its just something I don't wanna hear all the time!

                   Cam's P.O.V:
  "So Cam. What type of jobs do your parents work at?"

  "My mom works at The State which is where she takes calls from people who got hurt while doing their job."

  "And your father?" My heart drops.

  "We havent heard from my father since I was 10." I shove lasagna in my mouth to hopefully stop my tears from coming. The pasta helps. There is silence, and I just want to hide in a shell.

  "I'm sorry my dear for bringing it up."

  "It's fine, really." I reassure him, but it doesn't reassure myself.

                 Harry's P.O.V:

I can feel the awkwardness in the air.

  "Uh as fun as this little visita was, Cam and I have to go." I squeeze Cam's thigh as sign for her to get out while she can! We both stand in unison.

  "It was a pleasure meeting the both of you, but we are late to a-a..."

  "Niall's party" I quickly help Cam come up with an excuse.

  "Well Cam it was nice to meet you too. We should hang out sometime." Selena offers.

  "Yes I would absolutely love that. Here is my number."

While Cam and Selena are exchanging numbers Kyle pulls me to the side.

  "Look son I had no idea about Camila's father. You don't have to leave so soon."

  "We ate enough, and we are late for Niall's party. It was also none of your business to ask about Cam's parents, not everyone can own an apartment complex, and a beachhouse!" I whisper yell.

  "Harry that is not why I asked Cam about her parents. All I wanted was to make conversation with your girlfriend."

  "Cam isn't my girlfriend." I state flatly.

  "Harry we are going to be late for Niall's party." Her tone is flat. I nod and rudely dismiss myself from Kyle's and my conversation.

                   Cam's P.O.V:

  "I wonder where our boys went?" Selena and I laugh in unison. We walk towards the living room.

  "Cam isn't my girlfriend." Harry's voice comes out as a whisper, but sadly I could hear that statement from miles away. His voice is flat, and his tone holds no emotion.

  "Harry we are going to be late for Niall's party." I hug the both of our lovely hosts, and walk out the door to Harry's car.

I'm not pissed off, but just upset that he would admit that to his father, when he just let me meet his "parents"! Harry and I really have to talk...Now.

Hello beauties<3 so I hope you are enjoying this book. I believe that there will be a sequal to this, YAY!! So I'm going to put videos, and pictures of the characters on this book's Instagram. So please follow, and vote on here:) Love you all:*
Instagram: @/ camarryislife
Twitter: @/ letmalikstyles1