Chapter 33

Piero's POV:

"I missed this lovely peace between us." I hold her closer to me as we laid in the sand.

"I do too Piero." Venus answered.

"Bella, you know what are we going to have?" I asked as I touched her little belly. She was four months pregnant but I was surprised she didn't have a bump.

"I don't know. But I wish it could be a boy so I can name him Piero, like you." She said and I turned to see her smile.

"I want a girl. I would name her Maria, like my sister... Piero? No! If it's going to be a boy, we should call him Francis." I said. I saw her looking at me.

"No. You know what? Let's not name our baby like our family members." Venus said.

"Mmm, Ok." There was a long silence, well not a complete silence because we could hear the waves crashing in the shore.

"You know, I've been thinking bella.... let's get married." I finally broke the silence.

""What? When?" She sat up and I chuckled at the face expression she made.

"Let's get married after the baby is born. You know, so we could have a precious little angel with us." she stared at me for a long time, then she finally said "Yeah, i'll like that. So are you proposing right now?" She chuckled this time.

"I guess. Well... hold on." I stood and walked around the beach, trying to find something that would be able to tie in knots, until I found some algae. I picked it up and started twisting it. Later in the walk back, I found a shinny shell and managed to put it in between all the twists and knots I did t the algae. As I got back to the fire, I saw Venus sitting, rubbing her belly. "I never thought I was going to get married right away. I do love your daddy and with all my heart, it's just that I'm not ready to marry anyone yet." I heard her say.

"Bella?" I said, and she turned to see me standing. I walked towards her and placed the little ring I did in her finger. " I know you're not ready. I'm not ready too either. But think on our child's future. Look, you know what? This ring is just going to be a promise ring. I promise I will not pressure you a..." I felt her warm lips upon mine.

"I am ready, it's just  that I can't believe it Piero." I smiled and kissed her back.

**4 months later** Eight months into the pregnancy.

Ignazio's POV:

I just got the news that I was going to be a father too! Samanta and I got married two months ago, we just couldn't wait. So Sammy had told me this yesterday and today we were going to see her doctor and confirm it, but we had rehearsals at the same time. We were in the studio in Rome, since us and the girls had to work now in here with Mr. Torpedine, when Gianluca received a call.

"Ciao?... Yeah... What?! Where?... uh huh, yeah I know where it is. Yeah... Ok i'll tell him and take him there... Calm down sweetheart, just stay with her ok... I'll call you when we get there. Ok, kisses, arrivederci."

Piero and I looked at Gianluca, scared. "Piero, I think Venus is in labor. She is in White memorial Medical Center." he said.

"She what?!" both Piero and I shouted.

"C'mon!" Gian said.

"is she ok?" Piero asked.

"Yeah, she started having contractions. the good thing is that she was in Aj's house visiting. she took her to the hospital." Gianluca said, just to make Piero not to worry more. I turned towards Piero and said "I'm supporting you from now on, starting with the drive to the hospital. My car is just right outside, so let's get going!' I shouted. All three of us left the studio running and passing by the staff, which they looked confused.

We got to the hospital in 15 minutes, thanks to my awesome ninja, driving skills. Gianluca got out of the car, literally falling of the car into the parking lot's ground. Piero just ran out and into the building, me, well, I left Gianluca get up by himself while I followed Piero.

--------------------------------------------

hey guys! sorry AGAIN with the late updates!! but hey, I got you intrigued with the baby's birth huh? lol asdgjjkl But that's not all!!!!

anywho's! the names that I liked the most for GIRL are:  Camila and Nicole

the names for the BOY are: James and Jose Angel

thank to y'all that gave me names!! I appreciated lotzz! Vote, comment and SPREAD THE WORD!!   -Bridget