Chapterd 32: Laser Tag Kickass pt. 2

Start from the beginning

" I did not cheat" I chuckle humorously. She is not going to drop that day when I used my flirtatious tactics.

"Yeah you did, and I want my rematch" She whines adorably. I chuckle at her childish attempt as she tugs on my blouse still. I sigh and give in.

"Fine! But Deck...invite Nyla. And I'll go and get Mari," I groan rolling my eyes at their eagerness. I mean come on. KY's freaking 23 and Deck is like 19 yet they act like 5 year olds.

You picked a real catcher, didn't you Jay?

*****
"Kinda miss our little soccer team of boys," Ky whispers into my ear as we wait in Kid Zone. Joe is on ice as she slides back and fourth excited. And unfortunately Deck is also, as she holds Nyla hand but constantly jumps up and down.

"I am so gonna kick that kids ass!" Deck mutters to Nyla who chuckles and shove her telling her to leave her Joey alone.

"The little girl is such a sore loser," she continues.

"You're the loser!" Joe retorts while Joe, Nyla and I slap her.

"Deck shut up and suit up," Ky demands handing us all a band. I stare at her astonished. I like when she's in charge. She catches me staring at her affirmative action and throws me a wink. She has that boyish smirk on her face. Her locks fall down into those green eyes. Ok, that was a good feeling. I can pounce on her right now and take her down.

Act civil Jay, you're in public also in front of friends and family. I try to control myself but being around her makes me so, what word rhymes with corny?

"Ready to get you're ass kicked Alden?" She steps closer, brushing her lips against my ear and whispering lowly. I get weak in the knees and almost fall into her arms. Ugh, why does she have this hold on me!?

"My ass could never be kicked, and you know this," I tease as I stop abruptly and let her run into my back. She laughs at the stunt I just pulled and pinches my arm softly.

To make the teams even, Ky invited Joel, Jackie and a friend I just recently met by the name of Kelm. I actually like him so far, he's s nice, funny, outgoing, and very handsome.

"Okay, Jay, Mari, Nyla, and Joe on the red team! Joel, Johnnie, Deck, Kelm and myself on the blue team. Lets take this "W" guys," Ky states as we split off into the dark glowing room. Mari agreed to sticking to me because she constantly wined that she didn't know what she was doing. Her sticking to me didn't really "stick" because she soon left me to fend for myself.

Joel runs pass me quickly, I instantly shoot him. He groans in defeat and tries to shoot back but I'm too quick. My vest goes off and I peek behind me only to see Kelm has shot me.

"Sorry Love," he chuckles and runs off. Someone shoots me again! What the heck! I turn to see Deck. She shoots me again and again and every time I shot it didn't work. Stupid gun! They're cheating!

****

To sum up the game, we lost, badly, by 3000 points. Deck made it up to everyone by buying pizza.

Ky went out after the game. Deck, Joel, Kelm and Jackie and Ky asked could they go to a bar and I guess I gave Ky permission to "have fun", atleast that's what they teased her about.
I technically didn't stay up waiting for Ky.