Chapterd 21: Wait, sex dreams?

Should have gave a heads up, for preparation on what was going to happen. I will pray for the virgin eyes! *CAUTION: There's a bit of a R-rated moment further into the chapter, so be AWARE*

"I will kick you out!" I yell at her. This is her 3rd time touching my boob. She lies across my lap stuffing her face with gummy worms. Joe lies across the other sofa eating a bowl of ice cream. And I eat the smores Deck and Joe made.

We're watching all the Disney movie's...when it was good. So far we've got through Toy Story 1 and 2, we skipped 3 and moved to Monster Inc. But to be completely honest, I'm getting sleepy.

"Sorry, sorry. My bad!" She giggles. I shove her off my lap, but she grabs my wrist before she could collapse to the floor.

"Get off me you perverted gerlim. Why are you and your sister annoying?" I question annoyed.

"I don't know, why do you always compare me to my sister?" She eyes curiously, her eyes moving intimately from my eyes to my lips. Okaay, that's enough action for the night.

"Trying to watch the movie," Joe murmurs annoyed, stuffing more ice cream into her mouth.

"Sorry kid," Deck grins at me, not taking her eyes from mine.

"I should carry off to bed," I sigh rising up.

"Who say's that bullshit? British people?" She chuckles making me roll my eyes. Remind me again, why is she here?

"I better head to my bedroom to sleep, better?" I restate frustrated. She grins and hold that stupid smirk, nodding... weirdly.

"I think that's a great idea," She rises energetically off the sofa. And what is she doing? I eye her curiously.

"Where are you going?" I question humorously.

"Bed, with you." She grins as she advances toward me but I stop her by putting my hand against her shoulder making her come to a halt.

"No, not quite. Joe, can you show Deck where the guest blankets are?"

"Sure, why not," Joe huffs out annoyed. I guess because well, I've been yelling at Deck all night.

"She's more annoying than Ky," Joe mumbles under her breath as she walks by. I thought she liked it, but highly agree.

"Yeah, and you're uglier than your sister," Deck mumbles and I punch her in her arm. She jumps and rubs her arm.

"Ouch! That hurts! I was just kidding," she pouts.

"She'll kick your ass! $100 dollars tops," I joke. She looks at me horrified.

"You bet on your little sister?" I chuckle and head to bed.

*****

"Cheeks? Cheeks!" Someone calls. I squint an eye as the moonlight lingers into my room.

"What!" I yell angrily out of my sleep. Ky stands in nothing but a bra and her underwear. Her tattoo's are revealing, and beautiful, so revealing I can actually read them, seeing them detail by detail. I want to touch them, I'm tempted to.

"Ky?" I question confused, rubbing the slumber from my hazy eyes. She slowly advances towards me, no words. I don't feel scared. I don't even flinch at her sweet soft touch. It doesn't take long before shes hovering over me. My body as stiff as a frozen one. I can't move, I don't want to. I let her hands move to my body. Waiting to see where they are going to explore. I hold in a breath as her finger tips graze my lips.

From there, everything moved quickly.

She teases me with her fingertips. Her face slowly inches towards mine, her bottom lip rubbing against mine. She teases me, wanting me to yearn for her lips to touch mine, in which I do. I need her to place her lips on mine, I need to taste them again and feel the softness of them. She sees how impatient I am growing, so she finally places them onto mine. Her tongue instantly enters my mouth. Moving along with my tongue. She moves to biting my lip and making her way down my jawline. She plays with my neck, licking and sucking, probably leaving a passion mark, or a few.