Chapterd 25: Does he fucking stalk me

I am so nervous to go on a date with Ky that my palms sweat as I try to apply my eyeliner. It's bad enough that I am just plainly terrible at applying my makeup, now I'm messing up and making my wing look like the birds beak!

Mari picked out my outfit. A white knitted V-neck sweater with a low cut all white pair of jeans. I was going for flats but she chose black heels with a clutch bag. I apply my lipstick, after wiping my hands several time. I add some blush and thickened my eyebrows a bit.

There's a knock at the door and I jump nervously. Geesh, why am I so nervous? I'm so nervous that I messed up my lipstick causing it to swerve up my cheek. I quickly look in the mirror and examine it. I quickly grab a wipe and try to remove the it carefully.

An impatient Ky awaits constantly knocking on my entrance door. I open the door to find a nervous Ky. I know she's nervous because she checks herself out through her phone, while holding lily's in her left hand. She looks at me and her jaw drops. She dramatically whistles at my appearance and a blush grows on my cheeks.

"You look quite handsome." I smile stepping aside for her to enter. She has on a dark blue blazer with a white v-neck shirt underneath. She wears dark denim jeans with black dress shoes. Her curly auburn locks are everywhere and I see she has gotten a trim and a design. Really hope she isn't trying to be the next Ruby Rose,  honestly.

I glance at her once more and notice her hand is slightly bruised. Her knuckles are a light shade of purple.

"Ky what happened-"

"Y-you look gorgeous!" She stammers. That pulls me out of my trance from her hand and question. It makes me blush nervously, seeing that she is looking at me as if I am a piece of steak.

"And you brought flowers," I state shockingly. Her eyes doesn't even meet my face, but rather roams on my breast area and I really want to punch her, but I have to face the fact that Ky is going to be Ky.

"Aw yeah, I didn't know if you liked this kind of shit," she states truthfully. I groan rolling my eyes at the typical "bad mouthed" Ky. 

"My bad!" She chuckles nervously. She hands me the flowers and I smile down at them while giving them a sniff. Hm, what a lovely smell nature is.

"Are you ready jerk?" I ask excitedly yet nervously. She frowns sadly, maybe because I called her a jerk and that actually makes me grin. Ky nods, but before we exit she pulls my waist-pulling me into her and kisses my lips softly.

"Ky you're gonna get lipstick on your mouth!" I chuckle while pulling away from her lips a little.

"Kinda want you on my mouth," she smirks pervertedly. I giggle at her filthy mind. We've kinda discussed that issue of sex, agreed on when I'm ready. I told her she doesn't have to act innocent because I know her ways by now.  I don't let her mouth surprise me.

"Really Ky!" I yell jokingly while softly slapping her arm.

"What? With the way you're looking, I'm not sure I want to continue with this date and just skip right to fucking dessert," I giggle louder. Why is her mind always in the gutter?

"You won't be getting any dessert if you don't come on!" I laugh pushing her away as she places more soft kisses on my neck and face.

"So I have an approval for sex? You're ready?" She questions raising her eyebrows seductively. I smirk evilly teasing her with her horny horn dog ways.

"Maybe, if you participate correctly," I flirt back seductively. Her smile widens and she looks like a kid on Christmas.

"Yes ma'am!" She salutes and pulls me out the door. Sweet baby Jesus! I really do hope she behaves.