Chapterd 32: Laser Tag Kickass pt. 2

"Josephine Kaven Alden!" I yell angrily. I know she's ignoring me. I can practically hear her yelling at Ky and Deck to die.

"KYLIE JAYCE GUREY!" I yell louder.

"DELILAH HARPER GUREY!" I yell even louder which kinda makes my voice raspy. But it isn't my fault I'm yelling like a maniac! I've been trying to gain their attention for the longest. I don't feel like moving because ,well, I've been on my feet all day. But I don't know why no one is answering me! Like what the fuck! Am I yelling at ghost? I am going to punch Ky, kick Deck and take away Joe's game for a week, if neither of them shows up in here in 0.5 seconds. It's like I'm babysitting two year olds.

"Yeah babe?" Ky trails in with Deck and Joe following behind her arguing. She walks toward me and wraps an arm around my waist while placing kisses along my neck. I lightly shove her because I don't like doing those kinds of things in front of Joe-and Ky knows this!

"Oh come on! She isn't even looking!" Ky whispers pervertedly in my ear. I grin, yet push her.

"You totally cheated!" Joe urges toward Deck who angrily debates back and fourth with her.

"I did not! You just can't take the fact that I beat you!" Deck fires back childishly. This is so amusing as they argue so strongly about how Deck rigged the game.

"I didn't! How about we settle this with laser tag since you want to be a brat about it," Deck shrugs taking an apple from the bowl. It's fake but I don't tell her and she learns the hard way once she bites into it.

"What the fuck is this bullshit!" She growls spitting out the plastic.

"Fake fruit and why are you two arguing?" I question finally finding a small amount of decency to care. I guess my question went in one ear and out the other because she completely ignores me and continues her arguing with Joe.

"Do you accept my challenge!?" Deck questions annoyedly rummaging through the refrigerator.

"Fine!" Joe yells tossing the bitten off- fake apple to Deck but her aim is off a bit and it almost hit me, but with good reflexes, Ky catches the apple without even attempting to look up. I throw Joe an angry glare telling her to behave.

"FINE!" Deck yells louder still looking through the fridge. Both of them turn to face Ky and I. Ky, who's currently nibbles on my earlobe, ignores them. I tap her to tell her to stop and look at the both sets of eyes laid upon us, but she doesn't.

"Oh get a room," Joe calls out in agony, her face scrunched up in disgust and anger.

"Ky, are we kicking ass or not!" Deck whines childishly trying to gain her attention. Ky slowly looks up at Deck with squinting annoyed eyes, seeing she interrupted her from her excessive kissing; which I don't shun Deck for because Ky obviously doesn't listen to me about the no kissing in front of Joe rule.

"Not exactly, because we have to finish packing because we leave in two days" I urge. We seriously do need to finish packing, we're almost done. And although I've worked my ass off these past days I still feel like there's still so much more. I've lived in this house my entire life and there is just so much stuff. I tried to get help from Ky and Deck but they're useless. Well primarily Deck because all she does is make a mess. I stated it before, 6&7 year olds!

"Oh come on, you still owe me a rematch from when you cheated!" Ky groans tugging at the helm of my blouse like a 4-year old, begging and pouting.