Chapterd 19: Why the shitty "Hmp"?

"What are you doing?" Ky yells at me through the rain.

"Going home!" I continue walking. I honestly don't want her to see me cry. I understand me and Ky haven't known each other for long, but it feels as if I've been on this love rollercoaster with her for a long time. I hear her footsteps splat against the puddles. She stops in front of me pulling my arm.

"What the hell are you doing? It's thunder storming out here. I can't let you fucking catch the bus back home!"

"Well it's not up to you!" I keep my head down- as the rain drops tap against my boots. I walk away, but she doesn't release my arm.

"It actually is because I don't want to be the cause of you getting hit by lighting or hit in the fucking head with hail! So come on, so I can take your ass home!" She yells angrily.

"Honestly, I don't want your help nor do I want to sit in your car for that 25 minute ride in silence," I groan frustrated. I don't want to get in the car with her. I don't want to talk to her. I don't want to think, see or hear her.

"You're expecting someone, right? Don't worry about me, I'll be fine," I mutter. She ignores me and walks away annoyed and could care less on what I have to say. I take that as a sign and prepare to head home.

*****

I've been walking in the rain for 5 minutes max, when Deck car pulls up on the side of me. Her black and white range rover. She rolls down her window and flashes that smirk.

"Did someone call a night and shining boob holder?" I groan and roll my eyes. Quickly wiping my tears.

"Come on kid!" She calls. I hurriedly run towards her car and get in, once I'm safely in, I buckle my seatbelt.

"Why are you here?" I ask simply. She scoffs offended and soon chuckles.

" Wanna rephrase that sentences or go back in the rain feeling like one of Taylor Swift songs?" She chuckles pulling the car into reverse. Her scrawny yet fit arm reveals as she grip the steering wheel.

" You know what I meant," I groan as I glance out the window at the droplet's sliding down agave inst it. My tears still run as I reevaluate what just happened and that major curve I just took.

I try to think about something else. I remember when I was about 8 years old and my dad before the, you're diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, thing occurred. He use to take me on these 2 hour drives just for donuts, on a rainy day just like this, but they weren't just donuts, they were gigantic and I always picked the same kind. A pink iced one with sprinkles filled with cream cheese.

"I know," she states and shrugs as she drives while humming the pop song playing lowly through the stereo. There's silence for awhile until a song comes on she likes. She turns it up a notch and begins to sing. Nate Ruess: Nothing without love.

"I am nothing without love, I'm just these arms without a pair, and I would take credit for this song, but IIIIIII am nothing without love." She starts to sing loudly as she turns up the volume more. Her voice sounding amazing by the way.

"I wanna rest in your lifffffeeeeeee!" She sings while pointing at me stupidly. I groan and sink into my seat. Even though she sounds beautiful, can she shut up? I feel like she turned this up for a purpose.

"She is nothing without Kyyyyyy!" She tries to find ways to fit that stupid sentence into the song. I ignore her ignorance.

"So why?" I question curiously as I turn down the radio. She observes my hand, a bit offended. I guess because I touched her radio and interrupted her singing. I ignore her glare and run my hands through my bangs.