Chapterd 15: Laser Tag Kickass

"Can you wait?" Ky calls to me. I ignore her and angrily pull Joe. Joe's behavior lately is worse and I really wish Mari was here t-to help me with her. I stop in my tracks, which cause her to run into me, again.

"I can take you being an asshole and a bully, but what I do not accept is you encouraging my little sister's behavior! How childish of you! And you!" I point at Joe now. "Did I not teach you anything? You could have seriously hurt someone, I don't accept this behavior Joe! What is going on with you? I do all I could for you and you repay me with acting as such!" I yell at them both. They stand there eyeing me innocently, like they both aren't trouble.

"I'm sorry." Is all Joe says.

"I deeply apologize for my actions," Ky says as she rolls her eyes adorably. I shake my head pull joe along to finish walking towards the bus stop.

"I'll take you home!" Ky let's out as she continues to follow us.

"We're good," I state again. The last thing I want her to do is give us a ride home.

"Please can she take us home, I hate the bus, plus I'm hungry," Joe calls out tired. She looks annoyed at me just like Ky. I look between them both.

" Joe, " I try to reason but she does the puppy dog eyes things, which never works, but I cave in.

"Fine!" I mutter lowly. Joe face lights up. She walks over to Ky and introduces herself.

"Sup, I'm Joe, Jays awesome little sister," I roll my eyes and chuckle at her obnoxious ways. She's adorable, how can I stay mad at her? Ky chuckles also and shakes her hand.

"I'm Ky and I am your sisters..." She glances at me raising an eyebrow with that annoying evil smirk.

"Annoying friend." I agree with her about the annoying part but friend is taking it a little extreme.

"What do you want to eat?" Ky questions looking observant at Joe.

"The town carnival!" She cheers dramatically!

"There's no town carnival, that thing doesn't come into a couple more weeks, and if it was in town you weren't going due to your behavior in school!" I confirm bringing her excitement to a negative 4. She groans and pouts as Ky looks at me horrified.

"Why are you always a loser?" Ky questions stupidly, folding her arms across her chest and staring at me mysteriously.

"I'm not a loser, I'm an adult. Something you should take up into consideration," I stare angrily. She grits her teeth clenching her jaw. Okay, maybe that was too far.

"Hey, how about we go laser tagging, so we can kick your sisters ass and show her how to live a little," she smiles evily at Joe and she nods in agreement.

"Bullshit, I'll kick your ass in laser tag!" I smirk. Does she not know how good I am in a kids game.

"Let's quit the chattering and go." I nod and we head towards Ky's car.

*****

Once we arrived, Joe couldn't stay still, she was so stoked that she practically knocked a toddler off his feet. She runs ahead of us and I just chuckle. I really need to bring her out more.

"Hello, welcome to Kid Zone. What can I get you guys started with today?" A bright cheery teen ask. Her blonde hair tied into two pigtails with different colored hair holders as she chews bubble gum.

"Three for the game of laser tag," Ky orders as Joe jumps.

"Did you guys say laser tag?" 5 young boys approach us. Say 10-13 years of age. Ky's still paying for the wristbands, so it's Joe and I who stands to talk to the children. She glances at me and frown.