Chapterd 20: Slumber Party?

"So, your real name is..." I laugh clutching my stomach trying to calm down for air.

" Don't start! What's your address?" She groans. I tell it to her and fold my arms turning to face her. I'm never gonna drop this.

"Your real name is Delilah," I cheese teasingly. She flinches at the name and swallow a lump caught in her throat. She quickly glances at me infuriated and then back at the rode. She doesn't say anything so I push further. 

"And you have a super hot model boyfriend. Is there anything else I need to know, Delilah?" She turns toward me again and growls.

"I told you don't fucking start, do you listen?" She groans angry, annoyed and a hint of embarrassed. Who would've knew her name is Delilah, I just thought her parents didn't love her and named her Deck. Okay, that was a kind of rude thought, I take it back.

"Oh, but I have to start. Do tell!" I jump enthusiastically in my seat. Finally I get to make her feel uncomfortable and taunt her. If I must say so, it feels good.

"You aren't going to drop it. My name is Delilah, but I changed it a year ago because I hated it, and Mason was my fucking boyfriend years ago. He was just a one time experience," She murmurs the last sentence embarrassingly, I gasp.

"H-he was your first!" I yell shockingly. She growls real loudly and shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

"This is not fucking tea time nor braid each others fucking hair and tell our deepest darkest secrets!"

"I can't help it, this is very intriguing!" I simply state. I am not getting over this.

"Drop it!" She groans angrily.

"Whatever! So what's the deal with Ky kicking that Sean's ass?" She raises an eyebrow as she stops in front of my home.

"You don't know do you?" She questions amused. I stare at her confused. That grin that plasters her face.

"Well that's the point in me asking you, for information." She chuckles turning off her car and getting out. Wait why is she getting out?

"Why are you getting out?" She pauses for a second, ignores me and continues to her trunk pulling out the groceries.

"For our slumber party!" She smirks mischievously. Wait what? I didn't agree to a slumber party and if I did have a slumber party she sure as hell wouldn't be invited!

"Mind helping with the bags due to me NOT being an octopus," she continues toward my home. I stand there puzzled. Did Deck really just invite herself into my home for a slumber party? Who does that?

"S-slumber party? I never arranged this," I stammer angrily.

"Yeah well you may need company after what you went through tonight, and what asshole do you know to help cheer you up?" Uh Mari, who is not here right now.

"Netflix?" I question hoping I'm right and she's just kidding.

"Wrong answer sport. Grab those bags will ya." Oh no, what have I gotten myself into? I hold the paperbag in my left hand and I quietly open the door with my other revealing Nyla, Joe's babysitter, asleep on the sofa. She jumps as Deck slams the door carelessly.

"Oh man, you scared me! But you're home! Uh Joe's upstairs cleaning/watching TV," She chuckles softly.

"Any trouble?" I question, knowing Joe and her evil ways, but she never gives her any trouble so I'm good.

"Uh hm?" Deck clears her throat. I stare at her rather confused, she raises her eyebrows pointing toward Nyla. She continues this motion as I stare dumbly at her. What?