Chapterd 18: Infamous Ky

Ky

I don't think I understood why I walked away from Jay like that. I mean you can't just kiss someone after you yelled at them for making a move on you in the first fucking place.

I mean am I wrong?

Why the fuck did I pull away? Jays lips were soft and warm. They tasted like peaches. I yearned to kiss those lips all night. I was going to kiss her when she pulled that stunt in the arcade, but I didn't, I knew my boundaries after she made a big deal about me kissing her last time.

I sit in my car and think...tapping my thumb on my terribly torn leather steering wheel. I just can't wrap my head around this. I wanted this, YOU WANTED THIS! So why did you pull away Ky?

My brain interrogates me annoyingly.

I wanted Jay, I want Jay, but I can't have her playing tit-for-tat with me. She knows I fucking like her, I asked her on a date for christ sake. Yet she bashes me and finds me "annoying" for some odd reasoning.

My phone vibrates and that's what pulls me out of my thinking. I stare down at it and read the caller ID, Peach? I haven't "talked" to her in a minute. Convenient time for her to call because I am high and dry.

"Peach, long time no speak," I chuckle and she does the same.

"I've been in Miami for awhile but I'm back here in Denver to visit my grandma, wanna meet up?" One thing I always liked about Peach is that she always get straight to the point. No strings attached, no wanting a relationship, no spending time with one another—just sex and that's it.

"Yeah, how about tomorrow evening?" I question. I need a distraction away from this situation. It's like me grasping for something I know I can't have, which is Jay. I hate that feeling and I don't want to sit here and sit on it.

"Great, see you tomorrow." I can visually see Peach throwing me a wink. She always does. We hang up. I become startled when someone starts to make a beat on my car window. My phone falls from my hand as I glance up and see Deck smiling goofily as she notices she's accomplished scaring me, which she's never accomplished. I'm always well aware of her tactics, I've always been. She opens the door cheesing mad hard.

"Oh shit, the infamous Ky actually got scared!" She grins and punches my arm. I shove her and she raises her perfectly arched eyebrow impressed.

"What do you want kid?" I question turning to stare at my steering wheel.

"Why have you been in your car for the pass forty minutes looking like a sad lost puppy?" She chuckles as she glances at me. Her silver eyes staring holes into the side of my face. I turn to stare at the paled skinned-evil faced girl, I call my sister, in front of me.

"Have you been watching me, a little creepy don't you believe?" I joke. She grunts and mutters something.

"No, Lina told me you've been out here this long." Great, thanks for the torture.

"I'm fine." I simply state.

"Are you?" She questions seriously, something Deck never does. I nod slowly.

"So how are you and the Jay chick?" she questions and I cringe at the mention of her name. It hasn't been said aloud in awhile and it kinda hurts hearing it.

"Why are you nosy?" I state a bit too defensively. Deck shrugs.

"Because I'm actually trying to give a fuck for once, meet me half way dumbass!" She mutters.

"She kissed me..." I quietly state and Deck turns to me impressed.

"Okkkkkkaaay...?" She lets the word lingers as she tries to understand what's so bad about that. I sigh and rub my forehead.

Teaching The Bad Girl To Be Good (Lesbian Story) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें