Chapterd 27: BAD-BOY-STYLE

"And what does this one mean?" I question curiously running my finger tips over her bare skinned tattoo. It was a beautiful old fashion key shaded in pitch black ink and on the end it held a small letter 'M'.

We've been in bed all day. Last night had to be the best night of my life. Ky opened me up to a new world of things and I wasn't weired out or uncomfortable.

"That was actually my first tattoo, I got it when I was 14 maybe 15 and I had gotten it with Miyah, my first girlfriend." I don't really have the right to be upset or jealous of a high school sweetheart, but there's a pit of jealousy somewhere in there. I kinda tense up out of habit, and Ky chest vibrates therefore I can tell she's laughing also knows.

"You have nothing to worry about Jay because I was young and dumb. She actually, well if she still has the tattoo, has the lock. I know it was ridiculous and cliché along with the relationship." I nod and finish exploring her tattoos along her torso and arms. Butterflies, quotes, a chain and...

"YOGI BEAR!" I burst into laughter. Man this is really funny. Really, Yogi bear! I swear some people get the stupidest tattoo.

"You're never suppose to judge a person's tattoo, that's number one in the rule book," she defends offended. She props up on her elbows as she grins at my amused face.

"Yogi bear huh?" I continue my laughing. My stomach pains from the laughter. She groans and tries to explain further.

"He's a clever fucking bear, he has tactics to steal a picnic basket, if anything, he's my role model!" I laugh even more, nuzzling into her neck to stop laughing.

"Okay, okay I'm done," I finish my last laugh as she glares down at me.

"Are ya now?" She smirks raising her eyebrows, I nod trying to be serious. I pull down the covers and see a beautiful batch of flowers right above her private area. I run my fingers over it and she shivers.

"Whoa, you keep going lower then we'll  have to have a 5th round involved," she smirks pervertedly.

"I have to say, this is my favorite," I tease running my fingers down further. She jumps as I go lower, she reaches for my hand and grins.

"Second warning," she declares. And to get her even more on the edge I move down further. And before she could even say anything I place the most cutest kiss over her tattoo. That sends shock through her body-that she launches forward and tries to pull me in, but I'm too quick and hop out of bed, the sheet detaching from my naked body.

"Time to get up, Joe's on her way here!" I cheer brightly and enthusiastically.

"That's so unfair," she groans into the pillow. I smirk searching for my under garments. I don't really remember where she threw half my clothes and bra.

"Life isn't fair," I smile mischievously. She wraps herself into the sheet and rises and stares as I get dressed. I feel her eyes explore every revealing part of my body. I glance at her with an eyebrow raised and she bites down on her lip watching me seductively.

"Pervert much?" I question jokingly.

"Isn't anything I haven't seen," she shrugs nonchalantly and bites down on her bottom lip as I throw a pillow at her and she catches it with a good reflex. She carelessly toss the pillow behind her and frowns.

"Up Ky!" I urge. She groans and pulls for my arm, pulling me onto her lap. Sadly I fall back into her and she moves her lips to my neck. She begins sucking and biting at it until I push her away.

"KY! YOU DIDN'T!" She stares and her face brightens. I run for the nearest mirror and a hideous purple mark covers my neck.

"You put like 8 on me! Plus mines let people know you're mine officially," she gloats and I grow annoyed.