Chapterd 13: Did You Just Tell Me To Shut Up?

Ky Guery (P.O.V)

After the team ruined the very intense moment Jay and I just encountered, we quickly part our distance. The team and I jump right back into finishing our project from earlier and fixing our errors.

As I work and focus on the digital screen, I feel Jays eyes stare tensely at me. I abruptly turn to face her, she turns her head quickly. It was very obvious. I let out a low chuckle and turn back around towards the screen.

A smirk lingers on my lips as I try to focus on my digital sketching. I think Kace notice my smirking and odd behavior because she raises an eyebrow. I quickly replace my smirk with my usual thin lined facial expression. Kace continues to observe me while throwing me a weird amused look.

Nosy fucks.

******

"Can you add a new layer to Suphiro's sword?" Kace calls out to Nolan. I look down at my watch and see it's gotten pretty late.

"Guys, we're actually gonna wrap it up, " I call and they all nod and clean up their areas. Shutting down their systems and closing down the laptops and sketchpads.

"Alright see you man," Nolan calls out as him and Kace argue about something dumb per usual. Oliver however lingers longer than usual. He's usually the first one out the door.

"Can I help you with something?" I call to him. He stands and stares at Jay oddly and soon turns his eyes to me. He shakes his head.

"'No no, goodnight boss lady," he chuckles and exits the room. Once everyone leaves I turn to stare at Jay. The elephant in the room has increased. She seems nervous, I stare as she bounces her knee up and down, leaning against the equipment that I told her is highly expensive. She sees that and quickly removes herself from it.

"Listen Jay," I start off because I know I was in the wrong, I typically am when it comes to her. Jay eyes me angrily, staring at me with her nose flared and her arms folded across her chest.

She's mad?

"I understand that it was a mistake and very inappropriate interaction that..." she begins to ramble. Majority of the time I get tired of her talking and being stuck up, so I block her nagging out. But todays different because I, for once, actually want to voice my opinion.

Thank you very much.

"Okay, shut up for minute," I demand rather harshly, but I noticed sometimes I have to take it there with her. Jay is very confused and she plays this little victim game that I am entirely tired of. She eyes me completely stunned, maybe because I told her to shut up.

"Did you just tell me to shut up?" She questions confusingly and baffled. It's kinda adorable when she's angry, which is all the time because she always complains on how much of a bitch I am, but I think her attitude is far more fucked up than mine.

She continues to stare at me with vengeful eyes as she waits for me to speak.

"Yeah, I kinda know what you're going to say, so just shut up. I know we shared a kiss earlier and I know you're probably overthinking everything and making things a big fucking deal." I'm not really helping things because she cocks her head to the side and clenches her jaw, as if shes waiting for the very right moment to attack me viciously.

"It's not one, it was an experiment on my behalf and I shouldn't have done it. So sorry." I mumble the last part. I'm not sorry, I don't regret it. Sorry not sorry.

Minutes go by and she remains silent. I wait for her to speak because well- I had my turn.

"You have the goddamn nerve to tell me to shut up! And you don't know what I am going to say because you're not a freaking mind reader. I'm not making a big deal." She starts to go above and extreme, or however the fuck you say it. Just know she's over doing it. Angrily rampaging about how the kiss was my fault because I tempted her to do it. Like I said, it was an experiment. Jay likes me, she's just telling herself she doesn't because of her weird mindset of not believing in bisexuality.