Chapterd 7: N-no, I'm Not A Murderer

After Ky showed me the bathroom, she left me alone, and my only thought was how was I suppose to find her.

The bathroom is beautiful, I think it's my dream one. It has a sky blue wallpaper, beautiful glass shower with a beautiful marble surrounded mirror sink.

I pee quickly and explore the lavish accessories, while washing my hands. It smells wonderful in here, like perfume scented roses that still have that smell of nature mixed.

To continue my exploring, I open the mirror cabinet and see a whole bunch of prescription medication assigned to Ky. Antidepressant, pain pills, sleeping pills, pills that I don't think I can pronounce.

Me, I'm the type of person to jump to conclusions quite fastly. So my mind comes up with this scenario that I am in a psycho home. Maybe she wants to kill me, maybe she has been stalking me. Or better yet, she wants me to join her craziness and be in a Thelma and Louise situation.

I did say I'm the person that over thinks things, so there has to be a reasonable reason for all these drugs. I quickly close the cabinet and straighten my hair out while slipping off the boxers and pulling on the sweatpants.

I leave my dream bathroom and walk the halls trying to find the kitchen. I couldn't do that without noticing the luxurious old wallpaper.

On my way down the beautiful leading steps, I get so distracted by the Versace pattern that I bump into a someone. She/he stumbles back a little. My head hit the person's chest and it hurts pretty bad. I rub my forehead and glance at the girl.

"Holy shit, my bad," she holds my arm roughly, observing my forehead. I notice how she towers over me, she's tall, oddly.

Her beautiful mid-grey eyes stare observant on my forehead worried. I take in her features, she beautiful, practically a tall clone of Ky, just a different persona. Her hair is short and blonde, like a bleachy hair. My eyes travel to her lips, that are  pink and plush, they hold a frown. She seems very disappointed in hurting me. Someone she barely knows.

"And I'm assisting a complete stranger in my home. You can be a murderer," She jokes while smiling down at me as she drops my arm to my side.

"I'm a friend of Ky," I quickly state to avoid being labeled and intruder and most likely getting my ass handed to me. She chuckles at that, why, I have no idea.

"Ky- friends? So she basically fucked you last night and now she's kicking you out. Typical move," she shakes her head as she pulls away. Her nice charm falls quickly.

"No, Ky and I did not have sex. Who the hell are you?" I state rather annoyed. You can't just come up to someone and say something that's completely disrespectful and not appropriate.

"No no you see, you're in my house, so I ask the fucking question. What's your name?" She chuckles.

" Fuck you!" I shout.

"Interesting name, a little shitty, but hmp. You have a really nice boob structure. Like those are fucking saints right there," She quirks an eyebrow smiling. Gosh, she's a complete bitch. I really want to punch her in the fucking face.

"You fucking pervert!" I yell angrily.

"Okay, so you didn't have sex, right?"

"Deck leave her the fuck alone you fucking creep!" Ky groans annoyed as she advances towards us standing randomly in the long structured hallway.

"Hey, just getting to know her. By the way, did you even get her name because apparently it's Fuck You!" The girl, who is referred to as Deck, grins looking at me.