Chapterd 26: Take me home

"And why the fuck are you here?" Ky questions pissed. She eyes Sean. His 6'0 figure stands feet away from us. His dark brown hair sits curly and wavy. I see he's letting it grow out. Those cold dark blue eyes stare at Ky vengeful.

Sean has always been the slinky type of guy. He only has muscles due to puberty, other than that, he's never lifted a weight in his life purposefully. He was athletic for a while, he played for the football team our sophomore year, but that was it. He joined poetry club and was all about nature and mother earth for a year, but he soon dropped that also. Turned into a playboy later down the road to ruin my life.

Sean actually did go off to college after high school, we had a long distance relationship for a half year but he claimed he was 'homesick' so he dropped out, came home. Found out that he cheated on me the whole time while he was there with some random chick he met. But it was a month after we broke up that I found out so I didn't really give a shit.

"I called him here!" Greenly states folding her arms. We're still in the restaurant lobby, front in center. Not too many people are around, so we aren't causing that much attention.

"I'm sorry, but don't you have a shitty job to attend to?" Ky calls sarcastically.

"Oh don't hit me with that bullshit, knowing your girlfriend works at a shitty Café on Kelm street!" Greenly growls angrily.

"Oh fuck you!" I finally speak annoyed with her. I'll kick her ass.

"What are you going to do Ky? Take care of her like you did me? I didn't need a job, got showerd with gifts. Did you really love me Ky, or was I a distraction from someone who didn't want you. She didn't even know you existed, you were a fucking loner until I came into your life."

"You're a fucking bitch!" Ky spits infuriated. I think Ky is now beyond mad. She stares at Sean and Greenly with so much hatred. Seeing her glare at Sean with that look sends chills up my spine because it's exactly how she stared at him the night of the Banquet.

"Enough!" He yells over their yelling and insults toward each other. He turns his attention fully to me, "Jay I thought you were dating Deck?" Sean questions confused. I stare at him annoyed. He should really mind his business. Ky turns and looks at me.

"The gossip about us in the grocery store." I inform her.

"The kiss? The picture of you two kissing? Rings any bells?" Sean continues adding in additional details that I may have left out purposely- and now I know he's doing this purposely! How the hell did he know about that kiss?

"Fuck off Sean!" I yell swallowing a huge lump caught in my throat.

"She doesn't know?" He questions raising his eyebrows, a mischievous smirk takes over his face. Ky eyes me confused.

"Ky can we not do this here? In front of them?" I whisper. She stares at me confused.

"Whoa, at least I went for the best friend, she goes for the sister," Greenly states humorously clapping her hands together. That's it! I literally went into attack mode like Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. I recently was watching that movie with Joe so I knew to act in instinct.

I punched her dead in the nose. I don't know where it went from there. All I know was that Ky was clutching my waist tightly as I held one of Greenly's cheap extensions in my hand. My cheek may have a bruise on it because she got a really good punch in. Shit that hurts. I run my hand over my cheek in pain as Ky still clutches my waist.

"Whoa cheeks, you move fast!" She chuckles into my ear as I try and wiggle myself out her grasp.

"Take me home, now Ky!" I demand annoyed, she nods and pulls me toward the exiting door.