23. Finally... The moment of our togetherness...!!!!!!!!!!!

Start from the beginning

Abhi holds Pragya's hips gently and slowly gives light smooches on her neck... Pragya is completely strucked with the magical touch of her husband...

Abhi: my sexy doll... Hear me na.. im going to fulfill all your wish today... But......???

Pragya: Butttt??? Huh... Not again...

Abhi slowly moves his hands from hip to upwards... He nuzzles pragya' s neck and starts to give slow kisses on her ears n temples making pragya to go to her dream world...

Abhi slightly bites on pragya's neck giving her the first love bite from him.... abhi kisses n tickles her neck and ears....

She is getting tempted by the touch n kiss... Abhi's body is completely holding pragya...

Abhi: Fuggy...

Pragya: hmm...

Abhi: I dont want you to have any pain... Your college is too starting... Iv one suggestion for you...

Pragya: you.... I hate you... I dnt want this loving husband prem or abhooo any more..

Abhi chuckles and hugs pragya even more tightly and starts to kiss her to cool down her anger... He unpins her saree and removes it ..

Abhi turns pragya... They are facing each other..  abhi hugs pragya gently... Both their bodies starts to react... Their breaths are getting hotter and hotter...

Abhi: fuggy... Hear me na fully... I told you already.. i wont stop anything... I will do whatever you wish...

But i dont want you to suffer any pain... So im saying this for your wellbeing....

Dnt get irritated baby... "

Abhi kisses pragya on her forehead, then cheeks n then ears...

Abhi: Baby... My partner's wife is a gynaecologist...

If you want, you can contact her and clear your doubts... I can get any creams r oinments or any medicines to ease your pain...

I dont you to face problem because of this.. No one should see you in pain because of me...

Am i wrong baby??? You can even get ideas for protection too from doctor...

I want you to continue your studies n fulfill your dreams...

Whenever you wish we can extend our family by having baby... Until then we will use protections okay...

Nothing much baby... Now tell me dont you want your husband??? Did you hate me???"

Pragya hugs Abhi tightly and cries aloud...

Abhi: Arrey... Fuggy... Why are you crying baby????...

 Why are you crying baby????

Pragya: stupid... Idiot... Hate you... I dont want my loving husband....

She says and tightly hugs himm...