Chapter 35: The Process

(Jimin's POV)

I woke up back in my bed. I slowly opened my eyes and layed still in my bed, replaying last nights event. I still can't believe Eunji actually left. After I decided to go back home, Mom told me Eunji had left and that I should be happy for what I had done.

"And go ahead and try calling your real girlfriend and see if she wants her boyfriend back." Eunji's shaky voice was all I kept hearing. The hurt and anger in her voice was scary. Her words hurt.

But I knew she was hurting more. Because of me.

The anger in me built up and I clenched my jaw. "God Dammit!" I threw my pillow across the room. "Why is everything I do always wrong! Why do I keep messing up!" I kicked in anger and ruffled my blankets. "Now I don't even know where she went..." My voice got quieter as I curled up under the blankets and cried like a baby.

"Jimin you're so stupid. You always were.." I would be lying to myself if I said I wasn't. It wasn't Eunji's fault for leaving. It wasn't anybodys but mine. The drama just doesn't stop.

"Bad things don't happen to good people for long." I remembered what Jungkook said and I shook my head. "You're wrong. I'm not a good person. I deserve this." I said as if he was here, listening.

-

(Taehyung's POV)

I waited until grandma was done making breakfast to wake up Eunji. She was sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to bother her.

"Why don't you set down the plates, and I'll take care of the rest. Go ahead and wake up your girlfriend, it's ready. Also, while you're at it, can you let Soonshim in from outside?" I let out an awkward chuckle, "She's not my girlfriend, grandma. She's my friend. And I will." I wasn't offended by her teasing, it wasn't her fault she didn't know about Mijin.

After setting down the plates, I woke Eunji up. I shook her shoulder lightly, "Eunji, breakfast is ready. It's time to wake up." I shook her a little bit more and I watched as her eyes fluttered open. "Food?" Her eyes widened. "Food!" I nodded my head. She popped up from the couch and stopped to stretch as soon as she got up. 'So cute.'

"Eunji!" My Grandma called her from the kitchen. "Yes?" Eunji replied as we walked to her. "Would you like milk or orange juice?" She asked. "Oh, milk please!" She smiled widely and sat down at the table, putting her hair up. I let Soonshim in, made sure she had food, and sat down across from Eunji. 'I should probably tuck a napkin in my shirt incase I spill something and make a mess. I wouldn't want Eunji to think I'm a messy eater.'

I grabbed a napkin and nicely tucked it into my shirt. I looked up and saw Eunji looking at me, I smiled. "Just incase I get anything on me while I eat because that happens sometimes." In my head, I'm wondering how dumb I sound. But I watched hesitantly as she grabbed a napkin and tucked it into her shirt too. She looked at me and smiled, "That's smart."

I hummed with joy as Grandma set down our drinks, giving Eunji milk and me orange juice. "Thank you!" Me and Eunji said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed. Grandma laughed with us, "You guys are weird." We served ourselves and made small talk until we were too full to even look at food. Eunji finished the rest of her milk, as I stood up to take the plates and cups.

"You like my milk-stache?" Eunji asked as she pursed her lips and raised an eyebrow. I laughed. "Oh dear." Grandma said, smilling as she reached for her pocket.

"I need a picture of this. Taehyung ah, help me. How do you do this?" She asked me as she held out her new phone, squinting at what to click. I set down my plate and showed her the camera button. Eunji stayed in her pose, resting her hands on her hips. I tried not to laugh and helped my Grandma keep a steady hand for the picture. "That's going on a frame." My Grandma said with a wide grin, slipping her phone into her back pocket.