Chapter 6: What's Happening!?

(Eunji's POV)

   I woke up panting, gasping for air. I realized that it was just a dream and sighed. I moved my hair out of my face and my cheeks were wet. I was crying. I sighed again as I thought of Jimin.

'I wonder if I'll get to talk to him today.'

I looked at my clock since it looked pretty early. It was 7:00 and school begans at 8:30. "Huh. I'm actually gonna be early today. Wow that's a first."

I got out of bed to take a shower and get ready. When I was ready I went downstairs. I looked around for my parents but didn't see them. 'Guess they already went to work.'

I ate breakfast and went to school.

When I got there, it was still pretty early and I wasn't tired, so I decided to take a walk around the school since I haven't been able to do that yet.

I was amazed at how big the school was as I ventured further down and around corners. Its way bigger than I expected. It doesn't even look this big on the outside. "You could get lost easily in a building like this!" I whispered to myself.

I turned left around a corner and stopped.

"Speaking of lost, haven't I already walked through this hall already?" I was starting to freak out. 'Oh no, I'm Lost! Great! I don't even remember how I got here! This is bad! What if I can't find my way back before class?!'  I closed my eyes and breathed in and out. "It's okay Eunji, just try and find someone who can help you." I comforted myself.

I opened my eyes and began to walk and looked around to find someone. As I walked, I heard music. It sounded like a piano. 'Maybe I can ask for help!' I followed the music and came across a door that I didn't remember seeing. I looked through the glass window on the door. I couldn't really see anything because the lights were off. There was a little light shining through the blinds from the sun, so it didn't make the room completely dark but it was still hard to see. I squinted my eyes to try and get a better look.

I gasped.

I-It's....J-Jimin! 'What is he doing here? Is he always early? Wait, since when did he know how to play piano? Should I go in there? Ugh. I don't know what to do.' I stopped thinking and listened to him play the piano.

It was sad yet beautiful. "You know what? You're just getting help that's all. " I whispered to myself. 'But...I really want to talk things out...let's just see how it goes.'

I took a deep breath before hesitantly opening the door and quietly walking in. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were closed, so he didn't see me. I slowly walked up behind him and stood there. I didn't want to interupt so I just closed my eyes and listened to the song until it ended. As I listened, I felt my throat start to sting and my eyes burn. 'Ugh, I can't take it. I miss him so much. I miss our memories together. I just hope things turn out okay...'

When the song came to an end, I opened my eyes and and looked at him. His eyes were still closed as he sat there, looking down. I wanted to say something but I didn't know what or how. "That was beautiful." I eventually said. He jumped and looked at me.

Once he looked at me, his eyes widened.

"...Eunji." He whispered. We continued to look at each other as he slowly stood up. "U-Um, thanks..." he said, rubbing the back of his head. "W-What are y-you doing here?"

I suddenly blanked. Uhhhh..'Crap! what Am I doing here?..... Oh yeah!' "Oh uh well, I woke up early so I got ready and ate breakfast. Once I reached school, I  decided that since I haven't been able to yet, I would take a look around the school...but I got lost and started to look for help..and that's when I heard you playing the piano.....well, I didn't know it was you playing the piano until I watched through the window.....wait no, I wasn't watching you and being a pervert or anything like that...I was just Looking to see if it was a custodian or something...which i'm not saying you are, I was just...uh..." 'Oh my god! He probably thinks im an idiot! Geez, Eunji all you had to do was tell him why you are here, and you went on and told him your WHOLE MORNING. Oh my god. Just get to the point!'